Definitely shows promise

Posted by Reviewer2402786 on Oct 30, 2009

I have/had a 30% hearing loss from family genetic predisposition. I've been taking this supplement for 3-4 months now and I believe there has been definite improvement. Maybe a 10%-15% reduction. I've stopped using my hearing aids and though I still have trouble hearing I'm picking up much more conversation than I did in the past. I'm 54 but I think this is definitely worth a try. This substance was supposedly tested by the US Navy to help prevent hearing loss onboard ships but it has also helped me.

Too early to tell

Posted by 5693580305384162443 on Aug 21, 2014

I am using this product as a supplement for my prescription psych. pills. It takes 2-3 wks to tolerate it, I have had no problems but 2-3 months to see if it works, far too early to tell but I hold hope. I will buy again from your site and run a 2nd course through. Your postage, price were both excellent. Thank you

Posted by Reviewer1256856 on Apr 20, 2011

The 1g NAC tablet really hits you unexpectedly in the mouth and in the chest initially. The chest burning is only for a few minutes and dissipates quickly over the days but you'd want to have a glass of cold water handy every time you put the tablet in your mouth! The real test will come over the next few months as it takes a while for the NAC to kick in when used as an adjunct for antidepressants.

good $$

Posted by 5554583586952000996 on Jun 27, 2014

good price but somewhat large tablet that can be a little sticky to swallow at times