New To iHerb?

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer1536822 on Apr 27, 2010

I use this primarily for liver support and it's anti-oxident qualities. I wanted something that would help eliminate exess estrogens and xenoestrogens that come from toxic substances. I have noticed that mucus in my throat has decreased some and it seems to help out the digestive tract as well.

NAC

Posted by Xenias on Oct 08, 2011

Amazing price for such a beneficial product. I give it to my 3 year old grandson who has heavy metal poisoning and movement disorder. Side effects such as nausia can be eliminated with the use vitamin C 300mg of NAC to 600mg Vitamin C twice a day in two doses. Plus ALA I'm still waiting to see results,as far as his seizures go. Will up date when I see them.

Source Naturals N-A-C

Posted by Reviewer1091651 on Sep 24, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT. I HAVE ASTHMA AND THIS HELPS WITH REDUCING EXCESS PHLEGM

pulmonry fibrosis

Posted by Reviewer3346229 on May 22, 2010

We were recommended by our physicition to try useing this product as he had found it gave some relief to a number of his patients. So far we have experienced some relief, and are looking forward to further improvement as the course progresses.

N-Acetyl Cysteine tablets

Posted by Reviewer2453581 on Feb 14, 2011

Waaaay easier than opening 5 ml bottles and mixing with liquid to drink, as was prescribed by doc. Delivery was excellent, and product well packaged. This is our second order, and will not be our last.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »