Excellent Source of NAC

Posted by 4814837294266476007 on Dec 12, 2015

The effect is almost immediate and enduring. An important addition to the protocol for people with chronic fatigue.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1805282 on Nov 22, 2014

I have an illness and this stuff helps me to clear toxins and it is kind of like the sulphur in broccoli.. my doc swears by it.. i think this source naturals is a good price for a good quality product... many benefits to this NAC.. iHerb is excellent by the way.. good prices and service - just the return policy needs tweaked - but they are a definite go to for me for many years now on my journey to health and wellness - they have certainly helped me and I am grateful for them.

Excellent Service by Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on May 19, 2014

Excellent antioxidant at great price.

Very powerful antioxidant!

Posted by 5115078861635621124 on Jan 30, 2014

NAC is a precursor to glutathione, the most powerful antioxidant in the body! I take this in my smoking cesation - 3/day, spread all over the day. Gives smoke a very toxic taste!

Stops nail-biting and hair-pulling, and prevents hangover!

Posted by Reviewer2732177 on Nov 28, 2013

This has helped my son stop biting his nails. He had chewed them back to sad, bleeding stubs. I gave him NAC and after 2 months he had new little nails showing. I also recommended it to a friend who suffers from trichotillomania (hair-pulling). He was able to get his problem under control for the first time in his life. I take it before bed if I've had a drink or two or three. It's the rate limiting factor in the liver's ability to process alcohol break-down products - when you run out of your natural supply of NAC you can't break down any more alcohol. With more NAC in your system alcohol is broken down into harmless citric acid. No more hangovers!

quality

Posted by 5419148741403620066 on Oct 18, 2013

good quality cheap price

Easy to swallow!!

Posted by 4650648719080664333 on Jul 20, 2013

The tabs is small an easy to swallow, different of the cysteine caps.

helpful for chronic blepharitis and hangover

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Oct 15, 2012

Now that’s a supplement I use for two problems. First, it is helpful for chronic blepharitis: helps to loosen the thick secretions that block the oil-secreting glands in posterior blepharitis. For this purpose I took it for about 2 months and it did help to make secretions less thick, which was noted by my doctor. And second – as a recovery drug: sometimes I have a headache from half a glass of red wine (!) but one tablet taken the same evening helps to skip the headache.

Good mucolytic effects, and antidote to acids, mycotoxins and environmental pollution

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 17, 2012

I took NAC in order to help clear my body of acids, mycotoxins and environmental toxins, and I was happy with the results, feeling and looking clearer. It doesn't just help to get rid of some toxins but, both directly and as a precursor of antioxidant gluthatione, it also protects the liver against damage from mycotoxins. Some studies show that it can bond to heavy metals such as lead (from paint and cigarette smoke), mercury (from dental fillings) and cadmium, to escort them out of the body. It can also neutralize acetaldehyde, a strong neurotoxin that is absorbed or produced in the brain from alcohol consumption, car pollution, candida overgrowth and cigarette smoke. I also used this product in the past for its mucolytic benefits when I had big colds and bronchitis, which doesn't seem to happen to me anymore. It really helped to break down mucus, making it s good liquefying expectorant. I still use it from time to time to help clear my sinuses that tend to get congested whenever I spend some time exposed to peak pollution, dust, or very dry environments, and it seems to help. Now NAC can have side effects and it can add to or contradict the effects of some drugs, so I'd recommend that everyone do their own research. I find these tabs to be easy to swallow and easy to split.

Important antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer2926332 on Jun 14, 2012

N-Acetylcysteine is fundamental for the formation of glutathione in the body. Glutathione is one of the most potent antioxidants. Acetylcysteine protects mainly your liver from injuries caused by chemicals and drugs. I take 3 prescription drugs per day for bipolar disorder and often tylenol and I want to help my liver to stay healthy. NAC helps with it. Moreover it can help with bipolar disorder, depression and OCD by lowering the excitatory neurotransmitter Glutamate in some areas of the brain. Don't worry if you heard about NAC causing PAH since the doses used in the studies were much higher than 600 mg or even 1200 mg a day. Source Naturals equals quality and I will never allow this supplement to run out of my stack!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »