お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Source Naturals, N-Acetyl Cysteine, 600 mg, 120 Tablets

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer1536822 on Apr 27, 2010

I use this primarily for liver support and it's anti-oxident qualities. I wanted something that would help eliminate exess estrogens and xenoestrogens that come from toxic substances. I have noticed that mucus in my throat has decreased some and it seems to help out the digestive tract as well.

Important antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer2926332 on Jun 14, 2012

N-Acetylcysteine is fundamental for the formation of glutathione in the body. Glutathione is one of the most potent antioxidants. Acetylcysteine protects mainly your liver from injuries caused by chemicals and drugs. I take 3 prescription drugs per day for bipolar disorder and often tylenol and I want to help my liver to stay healthy. NAC helps with it. Moreover it can help with bipolar disorder, depression and OCD by lowering the excitatory neurotransmitter Glutamate in some areas of the brain. Don't worry if you heard about NAC causing PAH since the doses used in the studies were much higher than 600 mg or even 1200 mg a day. Source Naturals equals quality and I will never allow this supplement to run out of my stack!

NAC

Posted by Xenias on Oct 08, 2011

Amazing price for such a beneficial product. I give it to my 3 year old grandson who has heavy metal poisoning and movement disorder. Side effects such as nausia can be eliminated with the use vitamin C 300mg of NAC to 600mg Vitamin C twice a day in two doses. Plus ALA I'm still waiting to see results,as far as his seizures go. Will up date when I see them.

N-Acetyl cysteine

Posted by Reviewer2625727 on Nov 03, 2010

Very helpful with COPD. Not a cure, but it keeps the mucus loose so it can be expelled. I read that it is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. No way of telling yet if this is so.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1065555 on Apr 30, 2011

This really works. I saw improved immunity and less tiredness. Some days I have to skip it cause it works so wll that I am not tired before the bedtime and can't fall asleep.