Full of energy

Posted by Reviewer1818549 on Apr 06, 2010

I have been taking Source Naturals NADH 20mg for about three weeks now and I am amazed by the difference it has made to my energy levels and feelings of wellbeing. I recommend this product to anyone who struggles with low energy levels and depression.

nadh

Posted by Reviewer1993187 on Oct 13, 2009

Has worked a bit. Have some more energy if i take these first thing in the morning. But have not worked as much as I expected they would.

Significant improvement in Fibromyalgia symptoms !

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 11, 2014

After taking NADH daily for several weeks, I feel an improvement in pain, alertness and acuity of thinking (less fibro fog). The tablets dissolves relatively slowly but that might be a benefit (increased time absorption). Sometimes I crush the tablet into powder and spreads under the tongue to hasten absorption. I combine it with D-riboseת, AHCC and Cordyceps. Certainly worth a try in cases of fibromyalgia!

Hoping and praying

Posted by 5651687161647585449 on Feb 06, 2013

I havent formed an opinion yet NADH is supposed to stop nerve cell death. My boyfriend has ALS which involves your nervous system and your muscles hoping and praying it is working

good product

Posted by Reviewer1480545 on Nov 07, 2010

I used this product together with other herbs and vitamins for my nerve support protocol and I had good results. I had more feet stinging pain after using prescribed antibiotic and steroid for my pneumonia.

fine product

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on Mar 30, 2011

seems like a fine product. I have taken it in conjunction with two other products and things seem to be going well. But by itself it is hard to say how good a product it is. Nothing negative to say at all. the taste is neutral when you put it under your tongue and dissolves nicely over 15 to 20 minutes.

nadh

Posted by Reviewer1039074 on Dec 24, 2009

best product 5star

Pretty good

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Dec 06, 2009

Taste okay and dissolve okay, just wish they came in 20 or 30mg, and a bigger pack so they'd be more cost effective to buy. Early days yet to tell if they are working!

NADH, 20 mg, 30 Sublingual Tablets

Posted by 5717978468423164302 on Jan 07, 2015

El producto llegó a tiempo. Ayuda a estar más activo mentalmente.

More energy

Posted by 4969084306987070979 on May 30, 2015

I use this product to get more energy. But I find it very important, that it is taken on one empty stomach, it works better then.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »