lowers lipids

Posted by Reviewer3196692 on Nov 28, 2007

This worked far better than fish oil to fix my bad lipid ratios, and there is no reflux from it, like there is with fish oils.

High quality Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Oct 17, 2011

My daughter and I take this product all the time and look better for it. I decided to give a bottle to a friend who was having slight eczema on her hands and fingers, and within 2 weeks it has started clearing up. Simple thing, fish/krill oil, but for many people with skin problems it's like magic.

The product is quite good.

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Jul 13, 2010

Don't feel any odor smell and is easy to swallow.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2809047 on Jan 29, 2008

Very digestible. This seems to help to keep migraines away and, when one does start, helps to control the pain. I take it daily.

A supplement that beats fish oil

Posted by Serendipty on Apr 28, 2012

I have been taking Nature Made Fish Oil for the past3 months because I wanted to increase my HDL and supposedly fish oil helps with your mood. I noticed a difference in my mood, but not something very impressive, so I did some research them to get my cholesterol under control and found that Krill oil is oil from a tiny, shrimp-like animal. Baleen whales, mantas, and whale sharks eat primarily krill. In Norwegian, the word "krill" means "whale food." One Canadian study showed taking 1000mg a day for a month helped lower triglycerides by over 50%. But the catch was, it was NKO not just any krill oil. So, I purchased Source Naturals NKO and I'm very pleased. No fishy burps and my mood has improved. P.S. The only downsides of this Krill Oil are the smell -I will say that when I first opened the bottle, the smell about knocked me out:) and it is a little more pricey than fish oil, but, as with all things, you get what you pay for.

pricey but good

Posted by Reviewer2881035 on Jan 04, 2008

No gastric upset, easy to swallow.

NKO Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2047828 on Apr 30, 2011

I loved the website and the affordable deals offered. The NKO krill oil is very easy to swallow which is much appreciated since I have a hard time with swallowing pills of any kind. Also, they do not repeat on me as do any kind of fish oils I've ever taken. I also really liked the way you can become a part and save by referring to others etc. Very nice. Thank you. :-)

Great Alternative to Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Feb 02, 2008

My husband and I want to take fish oil for the health benefits, but it's just too hard on our stomaches! We have found the Source Naturals NKO to be a great alternative - it's easy to take, does not upset our stomachs and has no fishy aftertaste. Best of all, it has really helped both of us with decreasing minor joint pain, especially through these cold winter months. It took about 2 weeks of taking it daily to notice the difference. We have re-ordered this several times.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2099186 on Sep 06, 2010

I will continue to use Krill oil instead of fish oil. I really like Source Naturals products.

Atlanta

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on Feb 17, 2011

No problems with this product