お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Source Naturals, NKO (Neptune Krill Oil), 500 mg, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

This NKO is great

Posted by Reviewer2141254 on Mar 31, 2012

It gives me energy and really helps with my eczema.

A supplement that beats fish oil

Posted by Serendipty on Apr 28, 2012

I have been taking Nature Made Fish Oil for the past3 months because I wanted to increase my HDL and supposedly fish oil helps with your mood. I noticed a difference in my mood, but not something very impressive, so I did some research them to get my cholesterol under control and found that Krill oil is oil from a tiny, shrimp-like animal. Baleen whales, mantas, and whale sharks eat primarily krill. In Norwegian, the word "krill" means "whale food." One Canadian study showed taking 1000mg a day for a month helped lower triglycerides by over 50%. But the catch was, it was NKO not just any krill oil. So, I purchased Source Naturals NKO and I'm very pleased. No fishy burps and my mood has improved. P.S. The only downsides of this Krill Oil are the smell -I will say that when I first opened the bottle, the smell about knocked me out:) and it is a little more pricey than fish oil, but, as with all things, you get what you pay for.

I always buy NKO

Posted by Reviewer1516584 on Sep 30, 2012

Great value and a really great supplement. The best Omega-3, in my opinion. They smell fishy in the bottle, but there's no belching or fishy flavor once you take them.

NKO Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2047828 on Apr 30, 2011

I loved the website and the affordable deals offered. The NKO krill oil is very easy to swallow which is much appreciated since I have a hard time with swallowing pills of any kind. Also, they do not repeat on me as do any kind of fish oils I've ever taken. I also really liked the way you can become a part and save by referring to others etc. Very nice. Thank you. :-)

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

Pure NKO... I'm sure this is a great product for many but not for me. I have food allergies to some fish and shellfish and don't tolerate this product well unfortunately. A shame as Flax oil just isn't as potent as the pure EPA oils.