NKO Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2806513 on Aug 14, 2011

After seeing the benefits of Krill Oil verses the fish oil we had been using on Dr. Oz, I did some research on Krill Oil and discovered that the purest and best Krill Oil is processed by a company called Neptune. It is harvested in Northern Quebec. They don't sell krill oil as a retail product but supply companies such as yours with their product. After googling Neptune krill oil, I found your company and bought it from you....good price in multiples too! I shall reorder when my family needs a resupply. The only criticism I have is the labeling of this Neptune Krill Oil by your company. The label says it is "Antarctic" krill oil. This is an error. It is "Arctic" krill oil......a much better product by far! Mrs. H

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2571788 on Mar 05, 2011

My daughter in law who is a chiropractor after research, recommended that I try krill oil instead of regular fish oil. She felt the benefits of krill oil is more potent. The small capsule is easy to swallow and the greatest benefit is no fishy burping!

Krill

Posted by Reviewer3282593 on May 13, 2011

Great product, no side affects

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 04, 2011

I'm happy with these. They're easy to swallow and don't smell too bad for krill oil.

super oil!!

Posted by 5023318702756446363 on May 20, 2014

ive taken fish oil for the last 20 years, this is the best I have tried.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2561964 on Dec 28, 2011

Very high quality Krill Oil. I always take it with lecithin so it absorbs better.

Krill Oil

Posted by 5266151129622830617 on Apr 19, 2014

The product has arrived earlier than expected and perfect. Thanks.

Highly rated.

Posted by Reviewer1805282 on Nov 22, 2014

My MD wanted me BACK on the NEPTUNE KRILL OIL for my pain,brain, veins.. I have sever joint pain and brain issues like memory loss and insomnia and high cholesterol or lipids.. this helps a lot... NEPTUNE is different and stronger than regualr krill oil.. much stronger in fact and MORE effective.. My MD swears by this stuff.. I stopped taking my trip-fish from Sams Club but do continue using the NKO AND my LOVAZA which is sterol ester-ethers or a synthetic fish oil only by prescription.. I am losing weight fast so i do think my lipid numbers will come down next lab sets.. KRILL has so so so many benefits... and this one from source naturals was specifically recommended by my doctor.. I will continue on wiht this nut supp with the autoship function.

Great Product

Posted by healthyu on Oct 01, 2011

Krill oil is suppose to be far superior to salmon or other fish oils. so far I like it better.

Best Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer2206689 on Nov 08, 2011

read many positive reviews therefore waited till I finished my current inventory of omega 369 supplements and just received these. it's early to tell however if you google the info on this you'll be convinced to switch.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »