Time-Released Supplements

Posted by Reviewer2624927 on Oct 18, 2012

A Word About “Time-Released” Supplements To make it easier to take high doses of niacinamide, a few companies have come out with time-released niacinamide products. The problem with these time-released products is that they can possibly cause liver problems, so you would need to get periodic tests to monitor liver function. I don’t recommend taking these products. Taking straight niacinamide in smaller doses throughout the day has never caused any liver problems or other side effects. Apparently, the carefully balanced blood levels allow both the liver and the kidneys to deal with the higher levels of niacinamide.

Wonderful for mood

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jun 08, 2013

I suffer from Major Depression and have found this product to be excellent at keeping it under control. I like the one tablet a day too. My partner also suffers from depression, even worse than I have in the past and he takes 2 of these tablets a day and I find him dancing and happy most of the time now whereas he suffered from severe mood swings before I got him onto these. He wouldn't be without them either. I have my son and his girlfriend on them too and we all love them. Thank you iHerb.

Good for what ails you

Posted by Reviewer3064716 on Sep 19, 2009

I bought this because I don't like taking niacinamide every 3 hrs.I take 500mg for RH and it really works but I sometimes forget to take it or am busy.This I only have to take 3 times per day and it works almost as well.Nothing works better.

Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1023092 on Jan 06, 2010

Some natural reviews indicate this may prevent the onset of Alzheimers. This is correct item and strength at a good price.

Works great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1323943 on Sep 14, 2011

Excellent for controlling cholesterol levels. Also brought the feeling back to my feet and toes. Great for blood flow.

Niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer1466051 on Feb 05, 2010

The pill is huge. I guess it would be better if it had a split line in the middle, in order to be able to cut it in half for easy swalllowing.

Decent supplement

Posted by Reviewer2788890 on Jan 26, 2010

Good product, no noticeable bad side effects. However, it doesn't seem to be very timed-released for me. I get the effects for 3 or so hours in the morning and then I'm back to normal. Since the pill is large, I'm going to try the non time released version to see if there is any difference.

Did not like this product / did not work as I had hoped

Posted by Reviewer2711239 on Apr 24, 2011

I take Niacinamide for stress. normally I would take a 500 mg fast acting supplement and it works right away. I figured I would try a time release one this time around and all I felt was slightly strange the whole day instead of fast relief. After a few days, I went back to the non timed product.

I got this order for my Wife and she is more mobile

Posted by Reviewer1686129 on Aug 09, 2011

These tablets are definitely helping with the arthritis,and my knee joints seemto be coping much better.

give up smoking

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014

A great way to support giving up smoking and super relaxing as well

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »