Niacinamide B3

Posted by Reviewer1313067 on Sep 02, 2015

Taking half tablet with breakfast seems to help our old knees - taken with a multi-vitamin.

Good,, but large tablet

Posted by Reviewer1081290 on May 11, 2015

This product seems to be effective but it is a VERY large tablet and difficult to swallow. I break it in pieces which may effect the time release.

Har tro på denne

Posted by lillanne on Oct 10, 2014

Fikk anbefalt å ta store doser av vitamin B3 og har gjort det over en lang tid nå. Merker bedre energi, men sammen med B12 og D3 som jeg også tar store doser av

Very strong

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on May 01, 2014

Do not take them unless you ve eaten lots of food. Otherwise very good product

give up smoking

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014

A great way to support giving up smoking and super relaxing as well

LOVE this time released niacinamide

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Jan 01, 2014

No hot flushes...just an excellent product for circulation and brain function.

Wonderful for mood

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jun 08, 2013

I suffer from Major Depression and have found this product to be excellent at keeping it under control. I like the one tablet a day too. My partner also suffers from depression, even worse than I have in the past and he takes 2 of these tablets a day and I find him dancing and happy most of the time now whereas he suffered from severe mood swings before I got him onto these. He wouldn't be without them either. I have my son and his girlfriend on them too and we all love them. Thank you iHerb.

Time-Released Supplements

Posted by Reviewer2624927 on Oct 18, 2012

A Word About “Time-Released” Supplements To make it easier to take high doses of niacinamide, a few companies have come out with time-released niacinamide products. The problem with these time-released products is that they can possibly cause liver problems, so you would need to get periodic tests to monitor liver function. I don’t recommend taking these products. Taking straight niacinamide in smaller doses throughout the day has never caused any liver problems or other side effects. Apparently, the carefully balanced blood levels allow both the liver and the kidneys to deal with the higher levels of niacinamide.

Timed release hard to find

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Feb 24, 2012

This is the better of the only 2 timed release niacinamide I've found. Really helps with stress; timed release is important to keep levels steady.

Niacinamide B-3

Posted by Reviewer3127657 on Sep 19, 2011

I heard from another care-giver that Niacinamide helped his wife dramatically in her battle with Alzheimers. So I'm trying it. Too soon to tell with my mother. The pills arrived in good shape and fairly quickly after the order was placed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »