Source Naturals, Niacinamide, B-3, Timed Release, 1,500 mg, 100 Tablets

Time-Released Supplements

Posted by Reviewer2624927 on Oct 18, 2012

A Word About “Time-Released” Supplements To make it easier to take high doses of niacinamide, a few companies have come out with time-released niacinamide products. The problem with these time-released products is that they can possibly cause liver problems, so you would need to get periodic tests to monitor liver function. I don’t recommend taking these products. Taking straight niacinamide in smaller doses throughout the day has never caused any liver problems or other side effects. Apparently, the carefully balanced blood levels allow both the liver and the kidneys to deal with the higher levels of niacinamide.

Good for what ails you

Posted by Reviewer3064716 on Sep 19, 2009

I bought this because I don't like taking niacinamide every 3 hrs.I take 500mg for RH and it really works but I sometimes forget to take it or am busy.This I only have to take 3 times per day and it works almost as well.Nothing works better.

Works great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1323943 on Sep 14, 2011

Excellent for controlling cholesterol levels. Also brought the feeling back to my feet and toes. Great for blood flow.

Wonderful for mood

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jun 08, 2013

I suffer from Major Depression and have found this product to be excellent at keeping it under control. I like the one tablet a day too. My partner also suffers from depression, even worse than I have in the past and he takes 2 of these tablets a day and I find him dancing and happy most of the time now whereas he suffered from severe mood swings before I got him onto these. He wouldn't be without them either. I have my son and his girlfriend on them too and we all love them. Thank you iHerb.

Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1023092 on Jan 06, 2010

Some natural reviews indicate this may prevent the onset of Alzheimers. This is correct item and strength at a good price.