New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, NightRest, with Melatonin, 100 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

gives me hot flashes

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jul 02, 2012

I dont really have trouble sleeping at night but sometimes, I'd like to be able to sleep at a certain time and thought I'd try this. The first time I took it. It worked amazing....i fell asleep in less than half an hour on one tablet and woke up the next day and had an amazing sleep. I slept so soundly and I was quite happy. The 2nd day taking it, I didnt fall asleep as fast as the first day and in fact the quality of my sleep deteriorated. I woke up a couple of times during the night and woke up the next morning feeling like I hardly slept at all. 3 Nights after that, I kept waking up several times during the night sweating like a pig. Mind you, I am in my mid 20's and I had never experienced hot flashes before in my life. I stopped taking it after 5 days and on the 6th day without this, I slept like a baby and I never woke up once during the night and no more hot flashes. May work for others but did not work for me..Glad I didnt order the 100 tabs. On another note, my sister has been taking this with great success...so again, to each their own...

DO NOT BUY IT, IT'S NOT GOOD.

Posted by Reviewer1413852 on Sep 02, 2012

I didn't like it at all, didn't feel good, makes me feel sick I toked twice and was enough no good product, I repented to buy it.

Posted by Reviewer2135576 on Jan 18, 2011

did not work for me no improvement

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3106181 on Apr 28, 2011

didn't work for me.

nightrest

Posted by Reviewer2458754 on May 16, 2011

Unfortunately these are not good for me, I probably react to one of the ingredients.