• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

NEW FORMULA- not as good

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Jan 15, 2010

This used to work great until they changed the formula. I ordered on in Dec 2009 and noticed it didn't seem to work very well. They changed the GABA from 500 to 100, increased Glycine from 250 to 500. Glycine is important for ENERGY PRODUCTION. Increased Taurine from 300 to 435. Now it has the opposite effect and keeps me up for several hours after taking it. I end up staying up until 1am in morning but really tired. Very disappointed.

for your beauty sleep

Posted by Reviewer2205169 on Sep 05, 2011

i have trouble sleeping still after taking this tablets,,, hmmm but i want to be able to sleep without taking anything..

..not so good...

Posted by Reviewer2657255 on Jun 14, 2009

The first couple of nights this product lived up to the name, but the few times that I've tried it since, it gave me a tremendous headache. This is certainly not conducive to a good night's rest.

Nothing

Posted by 5695988555663824428 on Apr 27, 2016

Sadly,it does nothing to help sleep.It only helps you stay asleep more time.It only works if you are really tired.It won't make you feel sleepy by itself.

Meh not for me

Posted by Reviewer2689129 on Dec 10, 2012

I had high hopes for this product but it didn't really work for me. I got to bed sort of easily but I never achieved a restful sleep and I woke up really groggy. My dads trying it now though so maybe he will benefit from it. Easy to swallow though.

Nightrest

Posted by Reviewer2143512 on May 21, 2010

I personally experienced very little effects of Nightrest with melatonin

I am afraid that these tablets/capsules gave me a big hangover next day and I could not function effectively. I have given them to a friend to try

Posted by Reviewer2522123 on Aug 11, 2010

I am afraid that these capsules gave me a big hangover next day and could not function effectively.