• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Best Sleeping agent on the market

Posted by Reviewer1676197 on Feb 12, 2010

I have tried all sort of sleeping products and even numerous prescribed sleepers. Night Rest is a s good as anything I have tried, its the perfect blend.

GREAT SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Sep 09, 2010

Excellent product. I take 2 about 30 mintues before bed and rest well all night w/o any morning grogginess.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer3302472 on Aug 08, 2011

Definetely helps me sleep, and allthough im seemingly having wilder and scarier dreams while taking this, it doesnt really bother me. The recommended dosage are a bit high compared to what the doctors here recommend, so im only taking one pill, and not two (means 2.5mg rather than 5mg). Try 2.5mg first, no need to go straight onto 5mg if you can do with half!

best sleeping aid

Posted by Reviewer1753403 on Jan 04, 2012

I've been using Nightrest to sleep for several years. I use one tablet instead of the 2 recommended. I'm a night person and sleep doesn't come easily. This helps.

sleep support

Posted by Reviewer2357714 on Dec 24, 2009

The Source Naturals Nightrest is a good combination; it helps insomnia, going to sleep quickly, but without leaving one groggy in the morning.

Sleeping Like A Baby!

Posted by Reviewer1777043 on May 12, 2009

I've taken the tablets several times since I received them and every single time, I've slept like a baby. The best part is I've awoken with no drowsiness or "hung-over" feeling. I love them!

GREAT product, better than RX and over the counter...

Posted by flasht75 on Nov 12, 2008

Thank goodness I don't rely on Ambien or Tylenol PM anymore. This is a lifesaver!

For good morning.

Posted by Reviewer3237868 on Dec 21, 2008

It helps fall in sleep naturally. Thanks for NightRest!

helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on May 26, 2008

Most sleep products haven't worked for me, but this product combined with Source Naturals L-Tryptophan has helped me.

Equal to a prescription

Posted by Reviewer2424384 on Mar 12, 2013

NightRest works so much better than melatonin! Melatonin was giving me diminishing returns over time, but NightRest works as well as a prescription or chemical sleep aid, for me. It also does not leave me groggy, disoriented, or tired in the morning.