• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Works almost too well

Posted by SoleVeg on Jan 12, 2016

This really helps you get a restful sleep without waking in the middle of the night. It does not clear your system so fast, though, so take it early as I have trouble waking up sometimes and it makes me slow in the mornings if I take it after 10:00pm. I don't take it every day,but when I do, I can feel the difference and am very happy that I bought it.

Muy bueno

Posted by 4807094627009439672 on Apr 06, 2015

Duermo toda la noche muy bien con este suplemento, siete u ocho horas seguidas. Además con la melatonina viene también gaba y magnesio. Es muy completo

Great product

Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Mar 21, 2015

Effective in helping my sleep be deeper, more restful and less interrupted.

nightresz

Posted by 5298717915449524587 on May 13, 2014

for my husband, he stopped the use of psychiatric medications and helps him

the most natural, effective and no side effects I ever used

Posted by 5227047758199439127 on Apr 28, 2014

this effective mix of aminoacids will make you to feel well and healthy as never before because it contains melatonin (improving you to sleep rest and deeply) and gaba (providing you a better rest during the sleeping). and the best: it has no side effects so you can use it daily or just for a few days, you have no problem to leave it because it cause no dependency¡¡¡

K.O. en media hora

Posted by 5464195248479387793 on Apr 04, 2014

Me lo tomo como media hora antes de ir a dormir y cuando apago la luz a los 5 minutos estoy dormida. Siempre me ha costado mucho quedarme dormida, pero con sólo una pastilla (se pueden tomar 1 o 2) lo consigo fácilmente. Hay que tomárselas media hora antes mas o menos porque atonta un poco.

Great

Posted by spsoaaf on Sep 25, 2013

Gives wonderful feeling but not too much: "Sleep would feel so good right now." I've only taken half a pill at a time. No drowsy feeling in the morning.

Excellent all-natural sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1349538 on Jul 27, 2013

NightRest is better, in my experience, than pharmaceutical sleeping pills. Thank you, Source Naturals!

Worth the extra cost

Posted by 5148586956047890508 on Jul 18, 2013

I have tried both plain, fast-absorbing melatonin lozenges and this product, and my experience is that the additional ingredients contained in this product are worthwhile, as they actually do amplify the soothing effects of melatonin for those suffering from insomnia. I believe the compound responsible for this effect might be GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid.) On the flip side, the onset of this product is marginally slower than that of the fast-absorbing melatonin lozenge. The difference is marginal however: this product absorbs about 10-15 minutes slower.

Natural Sleep

Posted by 5551549302811146822 on Jun 29, 2013

I've used this product for over 4 years now and I've never had any after effects in the morning but I use just one tablet each night. It's safe, effective with just a little warm water 15 minutes before bed doesn't take long to fall asleep. By using the warm water the tablet dissolve quickly. It works wonderful. I would recommend this for anyone who has trouble sleeping at night and don't want to use prescription medicine which has after effect the longer you use it, which I did and quit, then found this natural sleep tablet.