Source Naturals, NightRest, with Melatonin, 100 Tablets

One of the Best Sleep Products

Posted by Reviewer2251137 From New Jersey on Oct 04, 2009

I sleep all the way through the night with NightRest. Without it I tend to wake up and not sleep as deeply. It really is the best product I've ever tried.

Great sleep!

Posted by Reviewer3112867 on Nov 18, 2011

I'm over 60 and more than occasionally wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. Returning to bed, I often find it difficult to go back to sleep. I looked for a natural sleep aid and found Night Rest. It's amazing! It works very well...every time. I am more often sleeping through the night and I'm feeling the energy of a good, full night's sleep. Great stuff!

good product

Posted by Reviewer3290903 From Arizona on Dec 28, 2011

I've used this for several months - it works great and there's no hangover of sleepiness the next morning.

Worth the extra cost

Posted by 5148586956047890508 on Jul 18, 2013

I have tried both plain, fast-absorbing melatonin lozenges and this product, and my experience is that the additional ingredients contained in this product are worthwhile, as they actually do amplify the soothing effects of melatonin for those suffering from insomnia. I believe the compound responsible for this effect might be GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid.) On the flip side, the onset of this product is marginally slower than that of the fast-absorbing melatonin lozenge. The difference is marginal however: this product absorbs about 10-15 minutes slower.

Equal to a prescription

Posted by Reviewer2424384 From California on Mar 12, 2013

NightRest works so much better than melatonin! Melatonin was giving me diminishing returns over time, but NightRest works as well as a prescription or chemical sleep aid, for me. It also does not leave me groggy, disoriented, or tired in the morning.