Migraine Headaches

Posted by Reviewer3129215 on Jan 11, 2009

My husband takes this no-flush niacin when he feels a migraine coming on. If he catches it immediately and takes a niacin, the migraine is gone within 15 minutes. He highly recommends this product, but it has to be the no-flush. Thank you Source Naturals and iHerb. Jan Miedecke

Great numbers

Posted by Kajunhunterla on Sep 06, 2011

If u are not a big fan of statins for lowering your numbers give your doc a shock with one of these in the morning and one before bed time. My cholesterol droped 50 plus points and my doc was a bit shocked,, to learn I had not been taking my prescribed script of statins. I also cut out fried foods, meats, and ate more fruit and veggies. Great product the best and one of the best companies out there. Really are no flush too.

No flush; honest.

Posted by Reviewer1216218 on Aug 29, 2011

I'm still alive so it must be working.

I am new to this product

Posted by Reviewer1086004 on Dec 11, 2009

Do not have a full review for this product as yet... but I will say in the last couple weeks, I have been feeling more awake, my knees have not hurt as much, and I am so far very happy with it... I did not give it 5 stars only because I have yet to see how it works with cholesterol etc.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1279821 on Oct 07, 2008

This product works well for circulation, one has to be carefull with the amount taken.

Cholesterol-lowering

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Jan 11, 2011

My husband has been taking this for years to keep his cholesterol in check.

Helps with energy and to keep mosquitoes from biting

Posted by 5350635586649582137 on May 01, 2015

I take niacin once a day. It helps with my energy level and also mosquitoes don't like it, so it's very rare that I get mosquito bites. If I take 500 mg a day. Non-flushing is also a huge plus. This brand is a great price!

Awaken natural energy...

Posted by Reviewer3329242 on Oct 25, 2008

No flush niacin can help and support you on the path to discovering your inner strength, as developing and defining the circle of energy inside us all.

Great product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Apr 23, 2010

Nice small tablets compared to some other brands

Posted by Reviewer3216201 on Dec 22, 2010

This says no-flush, but I still feel flush symptoms when I take it. Perhaps not as bad as it could be... I still find it an important addition to my diet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »