Source Naturals, No-Flush Niacin, 500 mg, 60 Tablets

Migraine Headaches

Posted by Reviewer3129215 on Jan 11, 2009

My husband takes this no-flush niacin when he feels a migraine coming on. If he catches it immediately and takes a niacin, the migraine is gone within 15 minutes. He highly recommends this product, but it has to be the no-flush. Thank you Source Naturals and iHerb. Jan Miedecke

Great numbers

Posted by Reviewer1368147 on Sep 06, 2011

If u are not a big fan of statins for lowering your numbers give your doc a shock with one of these in the morning and one before bed time. My cholesterol droped 50 plus points and my doc was a bit shocked,, to learn I had not been taking my prescribed script of statins. I also cut out fried foods, meats, and ate more fruit and veggies. Great product the best and one of the best companies out there. Really are no flush too.

No flush; honest.

Posted by Reviewer1216218 on Aug 29, 2011

I'm still alive so it must be working.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1279821 on Oct 07, 2008

This product works well for circulation, one has to be carefull with the amount taken.

I am new to this product

Posted by Reviewer1086004 on Dec 11, 2009

Do not have a full review for this product as yet... but I will say in the last couple weeks, I have been feeling more awake, my knees have not hurt as much, and I am so far very happy with it... I did not give it 5 stars only because I have yet to see how it works with cholesterol etc.