Effective without side effects

Posted by 4853505478433419705 on Jan 03, 2015

I take only one at bedtime and sleep like a baby. This stuff makes the difference between a marginal nightrest of six hrs of sleep and a good nightrest of at least eight hrs. No nightmares, drowsiness or other side effects.

No sleep

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 07, 2014

I have a very hard time getting to sleep or staying to sleep. Sometimes this works for me and sometimes not. I does seem to help let me get back to sleep when I wake during the night.

Work

Posted by Reviewer2922821 on Sep 17, 2013

The amount of magnesium in these tablets is what really does trick. 1.2g of magnesium

very good choice

Posted by Reviewer1998428 on Mar 08, 2013

I can just recommend those tabletts I finally found some without chemicals and they work. I just take one and go to bed and have a good sleep with good dreams. I don't wake up every hour and noise. I might get up ones to go to the toilet. The tabletts are not strong but help me without feeling bad taking them.

Valerian & GABA

Posted by Reviewer2864112 on Sep 24, 2012

The combination of ingredients work well together for me. I also take them with tryptophan. Even if I don't sleep I'm relaxed which is just as important. I recommend doing the research on the ingredients & watch the interaction with anti-depressants.

Nourishing Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer2144598 on Sep 22, 2012

Good sleep aid. Good price.

One of my primary sleep supplements

Posted by 5067508721868083058 on Jun 25, 2012

Since one supplement does not do the job of getting me to sleep and keeping me asleep, I use several including a low dose prescriptive (1/4 tab trazadone). NutraSleep has been one of my main supplements for a few months and have combined it with other other stronger valerian combinations as well as melatonin sprays and GABA sublingual tabs. I think the nutrients in this supplement have an overall benefit to sleep quality.

great

Posted by Soundolove on Jun 16, 2012

Vey good product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Jun 02, 2012

I like these, they are a bit big and can be difficult to swallow the recommended 4 tablets, but i mix these with other herbs & only take 2 at night. They have GABA in them to help relax.

I'm sleeping so much better!

Posted by cristal on Apr 25, 2012

I take four of these about 30 minutes before going to sleep. I am a light sleeper. These are keeping me asleep much better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »