• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Administrative Manager

Posted by Reviewer3168889 on Dec 30, 2008

I bought this for my husband who has trouble going to sleep and staying asleep. When he uses the melatonin spray he sleeps well and wakes refreshed with no grogginess. He is a much happier man when he gets his sleep. Thank you!

Spray Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1898300 on Apr 11, 2009

Source Naturals has such good products that I thought I would try the spray melatonin. It worked so much better and faster than the tabs.

Good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Sep 04, 2008

This can mke a big difference to sleep - it helps get through the night and excellent for time zone changes.

Effective and very convenient

Posted by Reviewer1090729 on Feb 29, 2012

This product works as effectively as the eye dropper version but more convenient. With the droppers you have to go back in the bottle two, three or more times whereas the sprayer is in your hand already. For using in the middle of the night without lights, this works so much better. I use melatonin in conjunction with other medication on a need be basis, It works fairly quickly but the sleep effect does not last very long, which is okay when using other things.

Feel sleepy quite soon

Posted by 5235646137307121147 on May 09, 2016

Taste is pleasant and works quite fast. Will buy again!

works well

Posted by Reviewer2117556 on Jul 28, 2010

Both my mother and I use this often. 1-2 sprays 30 minutes before going to bed and we sleep well.

melatonin spray

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Feb 11, 2011

I think beens helping me go back to sleep at night, boy do I need it!

Works well, flavor is ok. Easy to use.

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Jun 14, 2011

I keep this next to my bed. The flavor isn't bad, but could be better. This product is time releasing, i would rather have sprays/sublinguals quick-acting, and maybe take a smaller time release melatonin as tablet.

Used for Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Jan 31, 2010

I tried this product because it is sublingual. I have yet to notice any appreciable difference but gave it a rating of 4 as I know Melatonin works wonders with others. My body seems to be resistant to it.

I Herb

Posted by Reviewer2638222 on May 13, 2009

I love ordering products from I-herb. Products are good, shipping is reasonable and all products are always shipped in a timely manner and the prices are reasonable.