• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

happy

Posted by 5717201761388220554 on Apr 08, 2016

just what i needed ,infact i am just going to order some more .Thanks

continuous sleep

Posted by Reviewer2744329 on Feb 25, 2015

very good sleep, continuous..

70 year old businessman viet nam combat vet

Posted by 4904604158054123537 on May 27, 2014

I have used spray melatonin for 10+ years. I seem to like the taste and effect better from new sprayer..so after I use 2/3 I don't like taste and throw it out and open new one. helps me fall asleep and stay asleep if I wake up thinking at 1 am I may take a spray or two and it helps me fall back asleep

It does work

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Aug 07, 2013

I have sleeping problem, but this product here does help me out.

good product, good price

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 12, 2013

While not a hardcore insomniac, I've struggles with sleep issues for decades. I had mixed results with melatonin tablets but, for some reason, sublingual melatonin works like a charm! A spray or two under the tongue before bed brings the sandman within 5 min utes or so. Safe, effective and economical. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Fast acting

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Mar 09, 2013

If i wake in the night 1 or 2 sprays of this really helps me get back to sleep with no drowsy after effects like other sleep remedies.

NutraSpray Melatonin

Posted by 4908632282338387972 on Feb 06, 2013

This has worked above my expectations and for me it has helped me stop snoring! My husband believes it has had something to do with the decreased in snoring coming from the back of my throat! so for me it is doing double work assisting me to drift off and stay asleep and side benefit - NO SNORING! Thank you iHerb your products are top notch! Allison H.

magic spray...

Posted by Reviewer1938279 on Dec 05, 2012

For my kid with autism, this product has been a life saver. A quick spray before bedtime, and the child falls asleep and stays asleep. For parents with kids on the spectrum, you will know what a big deal that is.

Great tasting melatonin spray

Posted by 5143852880627290194 on Jun 08, 2012

This really helps get my 7 year old to sleep....we just use a small spray and he settles down. I wish it worked for me!

Great stuff !!