Digestion Ease

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on May 25, 2007

THis product is truly amazing for anyone with digestive problems. My mother and sister both do not have a gallbladder and since surgery have found it very difficult to digest fats and carbohydrates. Within 20 minutes this pill eased nausea, and stomach bloating. A definite must for anyone with digestive disfunction!

Best Pancreatin on iHerb

Posted by TinVal on Aug 23, 2012

This is astonishing product because it's hypoallergenic and contains 1.5 grams, 8X strenght in two capsules. It is devoid of multitude of fillers and provide digestive strenth superior than other pancreatin products. You can use it on empty stomach as systemic to treat viral infections. Viruses are coated with proteins and the enzymes help to digest those proteins, therefore leaving the virus vulnerable to attack by the immune system.

No Bloating

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Sep 21, 2008

After trying many things for IBS related bloating these seem to be the best thing yet, but i also take betaine, the combination of the 2 seem to work extremely well.

really helping

Posted by allieb on Oct 03, 2008

I have chronic pancreatitis ongoing for 4 years. Even after my gallbladder was removed, this continues. I just started using these enzymes and they are really helping with the pain in my pancreas. They also help with digestion. I don't feel like my stomach is going to explode like before. I was using a weaker version which did not help as much. I would recommend this product as it is stronger.

Pancreatin 8X-The Strongest Enzyme Formula on the Market!

Posted by Reviewer1523157 on Jan 23, 2007

Pancreatin 8x by Source Naturals is the strongest type of enzyme formula on the market. You would have to consume 10 tablets of a regular enzyme formula to get what is in just one small tablet. Easy to swallow and very convenient!!Thanks I-herb for carrying the best!!!!

Pancreatin 8X is a life saver!

Posted by 5631102999602299972 on May 20, 2014

I had a third of my pancreas removed 2 years ago and am required to take digestive enzymes, pancrelipase, with every meal. When my insurance changed it was going to cost me more than $500 a month to continue to take the prescribed digestive enzymes I had taken since my surgery (Creon). No one could recommend a substitute. After finding Pancreatin 8X I consulted with my doctor who said I should give it a try. I am SO thankful that I did!!! It COMPLETELY replaced Creon for me. I've taken Pancreatin 8X for more than a year now and am so grateful that I found it. It is nothing short of a miracle for me!

Hard to find in strength of 8X

Posted by Reviewer3046860 on Nov 07, 2007

We find the use of Pancreatin 8X of great value in managing my husband's colon cancer. Thank you iherb for providing it at a good price.

pancreatinX8

Posted by Reviewer1133232 on Sep 15, 2007

This works much better than the otherproducts that I have been trying. It helps me stay regular. Great product

Disgetion

Posted by Reviewer1813907 on Dec 28, 2009

This product works really well. Even when I eat fried foods which usually bother me, I take two before dinner and two after dinner and I am ready to go for the rest of the evening. I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble disesting their food.

finally a product that works!!

Posted by Reviewer3254481 on May 13, 2010

I bought this product based upon the reviews I read, and I am so pleased with the product. I regret having my gall bladder removed nearly 12 years ago, and at the time my Dr said I did not have to change anything about my lifestyle, and that my body would be fine without it. I've had chronic constipation ever since, and have tried laxatives and other enzyme products to no avail. This is the first product I've used that actually works, and my system for the first time in years is functioning properly.