Active form of B5

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Apr 24, 2013

Good for liver, cholesterol health and supposed to be good for joints as well. Caplets are not too big, therefore easy to swallow. I would prefer a 50mg caplet but all manufacturers seem to mega dose B5. I half these and would prefer to half them again, however that's a bit too fiddly and the caplet might fall apart, so I just take the 150mg every second or third day. I read this form of B5 is less stable, decomposing over time if not kept refrigerated, so I keep mine in the fridge. One of the few source naturals tablets that doesn't contain dicalcium phosphate.

This really increased my energy...

Posted by TinVal on Aug 15, 2012

I bought this product only to test pantethine benefits. I have autoimmune condition which means I need more steroid hormones from adrenals. Guess what.. taking 300mg x 2 times a day really increased my energy and the ability to coop with stress from my illness and daily tasks. I plan to buy again but much larger quantity. Don't forget that pantethine (coenzyme B5) is also important for the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and heme, a component of hemoglobin.

Good quality, great price

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 31, 2012

These are a highly absorbable form of Vitamin B5, which is very important for adrenal support, and the cardiovascular system. Good quality, and great price.

Great for Social anxiety and Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2575097 on Dec 16, 2014

I have mild/moderate adrenal fatigue and half of one of these tablets with breakfast helps to keep me feeling "normal" for the majority of the time (most people seem to need a bigger dosage than this but I get palpitations if I take more). Its been very helpful to decrease the amount of adrenaline going through my body when I'm stressed about something. I have social anxiety and since using this, my voice hardly ever shakes anymore when I'm talking to people.

Adrenal recovery...

Posted by Reviewer1448770 on Jul 24, 2014

One of the parts of adrenal recovery, helps with your skin as well. :)