very potent

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on Feb 16, 2011

This was the first B-5 I tried and it is excellent! It is extremely potent and probably the best B-5 supplement I have ever taken. I take 2 capsules daily to keep the oil on my skin in check and for moisture in my hair. My hair has grown tremendously since I started taking this product. I thought it had grown more than usual because I was having to get it trimmed more often. But, I have not heard so many people say "wow, your hair is REALLY growing." That's amazing, especially when your hair is very long already (nearly waist length). I've also noticed that I have practically no shed hair or breakage. In addition, I've also noticed that I have been sleeping deeper at night and feeling extremely rested in the morning.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1446074 on May 09, 2008

This is my first time trying B-5. I decided to go with the low dose because I heard that you can feel jittery at night having 500 mg a day. It actually doesn't bother me at all, in fact I now take 500 mg in the morning, that seems to help my mood and energy somewhat, and I could easily take more in the late afternoon. Next time I will buy the high dose right away.

Good

Posted by Scientist on Jun 25, 2012

Product works as it should, the brand also seems to be holding well during my testing. I like these tablets versus capsules because you can break them to take a low dose to see how it effects you at low doses and a higher dose - the daily recommended value is much lower than 100mg. This is probably the lowest dose you will find. It is also a good price. Satisfied customer

Always a good brand

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 01, 2013

One of the few B5 that I have found that is effective at lower than recommended doses. i have adrenal insufficiency, so i have to be careful about using too much, but it offers excellent ongoing adrenal support, and the dose can be increased or decreased as needed. Excellent brand as always.

Source Naturals, Pantothenic Acid, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer3226507 on Apr 09, 2009

I am able to use this quite well and have not needed to resort to an enzymatically active form.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1412120 on Jul 11, 2011

I find this great for my adrenal issues. It relaxes me down and forms a fundamental part of my adrenal recovery.

works well with DMAE

Posted by Reviewer1706376 on Aug 08, 2013

B-5 is a good supplement to add to any vitamin regime, it helps everything work together.

Source naturals pantothenic acid 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Sep 01, 2010

These tablets work so well.Trey stop my allergies.

Todd Nollner

Posted by Reviewer2960421 on Aug 20, 2008

I was pleased with the quick delivery of the product and especially with the physical results that I encountered since taking the product. I will be reordering as soon as needed.

Source naturals, Pantothenic acid 100mg , 250 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1767795 on Aug 30, 2011

Great product, great price, great service. Seems to be working already and with no side effects. Very happy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »