Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Sep 11, 2011

Neutral flavor--much better than Now Brand Pea protein. Good source of hypoallergenic protein.

Yummy and easy

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 28, 2013

A naturopath recommended that I use pea protein so I ordered this and started using it in my cooked soups. But it wasn't until I started eating a mostly raw diet that I found that it is amazing when added as a component to raw soups. Just whiz up some raw veggies in the blender, add a couple of tablespoons of the pea protein and give it a final spin: voila! My husband has requested we buy more. :)

Good company and product

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Dec 08, 2010

This pea protein is affordable and good quality. I like to use it as a change from whey and it makes a great digestible pre work-out supplement high in arginine. I buy from IHerb as they have been the best in price and timely shipments.

great

Posted by 5736947276982406183 on Jan 27, 2014

I like protein powders with out all the added flavors and other unnecessary ingredients. This product fits the bill perfect and although it has a distinct flavor I do not mind it at all. A great addition to a vegan (or any other) diet.

Simply the best protein I've ever eaten

Posted by 5148146663445424631 on Jul 12, 2014

SO good. I've tried about 10 other proteins, soy, whey, casein, sprout, mixed. This is the best by far because it's digestible and tastes neutral. I've had it with avocado shakes and with fruit shakes, and I imagine it'd taste great in soups, though I haven't tried that combo. Easily the best protein I've ever had and I'm really sad that it's out of stock. I'd order 12 and live on this stuff if it was back in stock. Please iHerb get this back in stock!

Great hypo-allergenic protein source

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Sep 20, 2013

If you are allergic to dairy, eggs, soy you can use this in smoothies and be just as well-nourished.

Excellent stuff

Posted by DavidH on Apr 10, 2011

Really like the taste, probably the best pea protein.

Blends well in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1659759 on Aug 14, 2012

This powder is pleasantly neutral in taste, and light enough to blend in with most smoothies. I haven't tried it with food yet, but a great protein bang for the buck.

So so

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 22, 2013

As protein powder it is good, natural, etc., but its taste is just awful. Just like you are eating tones of peas. It can be bearable only with the juice, because water and milk doesn't suit or taste is awful. But you must be pretty rich to buy or to do natural juices for yourself every day, especially if you live in northern country just like me and does not have 4 harvests in each season and fruits are expensive. But even if you like its taste, I can't offer to anyone to buy it, because some of you can have stomach ache from it just like my man, though he is not with weak stomach. They are writing that it is very easy digestible, but... it is not 100 percent true for every person.

Tastes good but...

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 13, 2012

It has too much sodium! If you use it a few times a day, that amounts to a lot of additional sodium in the diet. Otherwise, this is a good deal for a quality protein that tastes pretty good. If you eat this plain though with very little water, you can taste the saltiness.