Source Naturals, Phosphatidyl Choline, in Lecithin, 420 mg, 180 Softgels

GMO!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1045585 on Apr 06, 2011

The soy used in this product (where they derive the phosphatidyl choline from) is GMO. I would never have bought this if I had known and serves me right for not checking a soy product prior to buying. I called the company and they told me that yes it was GMO. I'll be buying the Carlsons brand from now on.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2492682 on Apr 09, 2009

I combine it with B-5 and I feel like I'm more clear headed. I am now taking it before bedtime as well and I seems to help me sleep better. I didn't know if it would keep me awake but took a chance and it seems to help me get a deeper sleep. I am also giving it to my child who is hyperactive and his volume has lowered a couple of notches. I don't know if it's related but he is more able to complete his school work has gotten 100% on assignments and is showing neater handwritting.

big difference

Posted by Reviewer1275182 on Sep 25, 2009

I've notice a big difference in my cognitive skills, acute mental awareness seems improved.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Jul 14, 2008

I've found Source Naturals to provide excellent supplements. This product has helped me with liver dysfunction in the past. Now it appears to be helping me in several areas associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Nov 07, 2007

This seems to keep my brain runing well.