GMO

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Dec 06, 2012

I just called Source Natural to double check what one said about it being GMO and sure enough, they said it was! I can't believe it! I'm on my second bottle as was ordering for a friend, but will never order it again. Shame on them!

An Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

Phosphatidyl choline is a highly bioavailable source of choline because it's combined with inositol to produce lecithin (the cap contains lecithin as well as concentrated choline), and is the one supplement everyone should take because it has numerous benefits as a result of its being absorbed by every cell in your body and brain. It's necessary for everything from cholesterol reduction (by removing fat from blood vessels) due to its emulsifying effect, to enhancing brain function and improving joint lubrication. Source Naturals PC caps are pure and effective, reasonably priced, and I recommend them highly.

Excelllent

Posted by Reviewer2254178 on Nov 27, 2011

Excelllent

Fantastic Phosphatidyl Choline

Posted by Reviewer3152948 on Nov 21, 2011

We have been taking this brand of Phosphatidyl Choline for years and are delighted with the results we have seen.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1488639 on Jun 02, 2011

This product is a good buy and it had the same ingredient as some of the more expensive supplements. I have not taken it long enough to know whether I am getting the benefits from it. I will continue to take it.

GMO!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1045585 on Apr 06, 2011

The soy used in this product (where they derive the phosphatidyl choline from) is GMO. I would never have bought this if I had known and serves me right for not checking a soy product prior to buying. I called the company and they told me that yes it was GMO. I'll be buying the Carlsons brand from now on.

better memor

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Mar 10, 2011

definitely improved memory... love it

Memory boost

Posted by pirpeli on Jan 18, 2011

This works!

Phosphatidyl Choline

Posted by Reviewer2278923 on Sep 06, 2010

I am pleased with the product

Review of supplement product

Posted by Reviewer1630003 on Aug 31, 2010

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »