GMO!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1045585 on Apr 06, 2011

The soy used in this product (where they derive the phosphatidyl choline from) is GMO. I would never have bought this if I had known and serves me right for not checking a soy product prior to buying. I called the company and they told me that yes it was GMO. I'll be buying the Carlsons brand from now on.

GMO

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Dec 06, 2012

I just called Source Natural to double check what one said about it being GMO and sure enough, they said it was! I can't believe it! I'm on my second bottle as was ordering for a friend, but will never order it again. Shame on them!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Jul 14, 2008

I've found Source Naturals to provide excellent supplements. This product has helped me with liver dysfunction in the past. Now it appears to be helping me in several areas associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.

big difference

Posted by Reviewer1275182 on Sep 25, 2009

I've notice a big difference in my cognitive skills, acute mental awareness seems improved.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2492682 on Apr 09, 2009

I combine it with B-5 and I feel like I'm more clear headed. I am now taking it before bedtime as well and I seems to help me sleep better. I didn't know if it would keep me awake but took a chance and it seems to help me get a deeper sleep. I am also giving it to my child who is hyperactive and his volume has lowered a couple of notches. I don't know if it's related but he is more able to complete his school work has gotten 100% on assignments and is showing neater handwritting.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Nov 07, 2007

This seems to keep my brain runing well.

Take to increase Bilirubin

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Jan 31, 2010

My dr. started me on 2 softgels twice a day to increase my bilirubin (liver chemical). My level is not yet normal but has gone up considerably.

An Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

Phosphatidyl choline is a highly bioavailable source of choline because it's combined with inositol to produce lecithin (the cap contains lecithin as well as concentrated choline), and is the one supplement everyone should take because it has numerous benefits as a result of its being absorbed by every cell in your body and brain. It's necessary for everything from cholesterol reduction (by removing fat from blood vessels) due to its emulsifying effect, to enhancing brain function and improving joint lubrication. Source Naturals PC caps are pure and effective, reasonably priced, and I recommend them highly.

Source Naturals, Phosphatidyl Choline in Lecithin, 420 mg, 180 Softgels (SNS-00620)

Posted by Reviewer3224942 on Feb 16, 2009

New to this brand but they seem to be a good product for the price. Keep refrigerated or in the freezer for ease of digestion and swallowing.

Krisitne Winnicki

Posted by Reviewer3226507 on Jan 12, 2007

Excellent, absorbs well. I would love to see the size change to 50mg choline, for those of us who need 400mg

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »