Source Naturals, Phyto-Estrogen Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

OMG THIS PRODUCT CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1721261 on Feb 02, 2010

I HAD BREAST CANCER IN 1996, WITH CHEMO RADIATION , AND TAMOXAFIN( A PILL THAT BLOCKS ESTROGEN), WHICH I TOOK FOR 5 YRS. FOR THE LAST 13 YRS I HAD NO SEX DRIVE, HARDLY EVER LAUGHED, WAS DEPRESSED I FELT LIKE THE LIVING DEAD. MY DOCTORS FREAKED WHEN I WOULD ASK FOR ESTROGEN REPLACEMENT. FOR THE LAST 6 MO'S I TRIED TESTOSTERONE CREAM AND PROGESTERONE CREAM AND NATURES WAY DIM PLUS (WHICH IS A ESTROGEN METABOLISM AID) NOTHING, NOTHING ,NOTHING CHANGED,THEN I TRIED PHYTO ESTROGEN CREAM (FOR ONLY 1 WK AND I SWEAR I HEARD ANGELS SINGING. LIKE MY TITLE OMG!!!! IM ALIVE AGAIN!!!!!! THIS WAS THE MISSING LINK HAPPY!!! HAPPY!!! HAPPY!!!!!! I'M STILL USING ALL OF THE ABOVE PRODUCTS TOGETHER (NATURES WAY DIM-PLUS, EMERITA PROGESTERONE, AND TESTOSTERONE CREAM ALONG WITH PHYO ESTROGEN CREAM, AND AS YOU CAN SEE I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW FANTASTIC I FEEL.

I recomend this product

Posted by Reviewer1401937 on Mar 25, 2007

A friend of mine uses this for control of menepause symptoms and says it works very well. She notices a big difference when not using it.

Source Naturals, Phyto-Estrogen Cream

Posted by Reviewer3208905 on Apr 09, 2008

Have been using for years. Love it, really works at keeping my hot flashes away! And love your price!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3308649 on Apr 03, 2009

Just started to use this, but already my hot flashes are fewer and when I have them not nearly as severe. I even stopped taking my oral estrogen!

DEALING WITH HOT FLASHES

Posted by Reviewer1228177 on May 27, 2009

I had less hot flashes using the creams

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »