Good for Cholesterol levels

Posted by Reviewer1063099 on Jun 04, 2009

My wife and I have used this product, from Source Naturals, for several years and have been quite pleased with the results. We both had elevated levels of the "bad cholesterol" and had tried lowering through diet alone. I refused the doctors prescription, but my wife was given a "statin", which caused severe muscle cramps. The doctor changed prescription to another statin brand, but the same occurred. She stopped the statins, and we both began using Source Naturals Phytosterols Complex. Magically, both our cholesterol levels returned to acceptable levels.

paul

Posted by Reviewer3270823 on Jan 20, 2009

I've been taking this product for a few years. It seems to reduce, not obviate, need to pee at night. So it is a blessing of sorts.

Beta-Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer2042566 on Mar 19, 2009

I am still evaluating this product.

This one works.

Posted by Reviewer2709915 on May 30, 2009

Brought my levels from 5.1 to 4.8 in 3 months.

Had good luck with this for BPH symptoms.

Posted by Reviewer3176237 on Apr 15, 2007

Used for several years PRN for flare-ups of BPH. Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2254201 on Feb 27, 2011

This product is excellent. Very good potency (though I might consider their higher potency later, I wanted to try this one first to see how it works for the elevated DHT.

No effect on my cholesterol

Posted by RobertN on Feb 02, 2016

I try some natural solutions for cholesterol,none of them reducing the level. The solution that worked for me, my father and my mother was changing the vegetable oil to 100% pure sunflower oil for every day use.After less then a year of using only this type of oil, the cholesterol lowered to normal for all of us.

good choice !

Posted by Reviewer1271211 on May 10, 2011

good choice !

carol fitzgerald

Posted by Reviewer3343578 on Oct 26, 2008

the product is great not sure how well it will work as yet but service is good and prices also

Bob

Posted by Reviewer1388303 on Nov 20, 2008

Just as advertised, going to order some more ---

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »