July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Pregnenolone, 10 mg, 120 Tablets

Thrilled with the results!

Posted by Reviewer3216240 on Nov 06, 2010

Very effective! I've been using this every other day alternating with Now Foods, Natural Progesterone Liposomal skin cream. Changes I've noticed: thinking clearer, increase in energy, sleeping better, less likely to be stressed,increased libido. I'm really surprised that these two things have made such a drastic change in how I feel. I'm at the end of being treated for Lyme disease and these two things have just been the icing on the cake in feeling better. I'm pretty much a skeptic about things so have been a little shocked in the results. I'm thrilled with these two products.

Source Naturals, Pregnenolone, 10 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-00717)

Posted by Reviewer1372015 on Mar 11, 2008

I feel like a new person since taking Pregnenolone. More energy, a better frame of mind.

A lifesaver.

Posted by Reviewer1937788 on Aug 25, 2009

This product has made an amazing difference in my life. I was walking around in a fog, with lethargia, low grade fevers, aches and pains. Taking this product daily my life has reverted to "normal!" For me this has been a lifesaver.

Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3104806 on Jun 03, 2008

Helps with fatigue, libido, and mood swings. Loving life!

Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer2822498 on Jul 01, 2008

I got this product and within two weeks I saw a change in the way my body reacted to my disease. I really appreciate the fact that something nautral could be taken in order not to keep putting different medications in my body. I would definitely recommend the product and the price is a definite plus.