Good Ingredient List

Posted by Reviewer3316897 on Sep 09, 2006

This has one of the best ingredient lists of the prostate formulas, as far as I can tell. I do not know why iherb does not include it on the "Prostate Formulas" page - it should definitely be there.

Great for the Prostrate

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Oct 18, 2007

Excellent product. works very well over time. This is a product for the long term...not the short term.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jan 10, 2010

Not sure if these made a huge difference, tablets stink and are very big.

Best prostrate formula I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1192669 on Jan 03, 2011

Really does make a difference

so far no results

Posted by Reviewer2752413 on Sep 10, 2008

So far taking this for about ten days or so has not really produced any results one way or the other. It says that you have to take it for at least three months before you get a result. I guess time will tell. Be cautious and dounle check the information posted on the web page as it had the wrong doesabe information about this product when I ordered it. It said that one pill a day was to be taken, it is to be taken 3 times a day. I'll have a better since of what it does in the next couple of months.

great

Posted by Reviewer1327972 on Mar 24, 2009

works great

More bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer3194717 on Jun 06, 2008

After reading the ingredients of all the prostate supplements on the market, this is the only one my husband will take. Great price. As always, iherb is the best!

Prosta-response

Posted by Reviewer3135707 on Jun 13, 2008

Good temporary relief.

Prostate Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2889058 on Mar 30, 2009

I don't want to slam any of the brands but I have used about 5 different kinds of these and none have actually fixed the problem of poor urination. I have started taking Flomax and within 2 days it started working. I don't like taking drugs, but have no side effects yet that I know of and most of all........it works!!! Maybe it is my particular problem or my body chemisty. I know it has worked for others.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »