Source Naturals, Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

mixes easily and is very smooth

Posted by Reviewer1471770 From Great Britain on Dec 04, 2008

this psyllium powder is really easy to mix up. other brands tend to have a bigger grain. source naturals is so nice and powdery. i put water in container with lid add the psyllium replace lid and shake to mix then drink quickly. if your lid does not screw on be aware the pressure builds so u need a release, mine has a hole for a straw and i hold my finger over it when shaking then release then shake some more. drink quick as it thickens and can't be used.

Dramatically affect on my diet and health

Posted by Reviewer2648282 From Minnesota on Jan 31, 2008

I use the Source Naturals Psyllium husk powder 2x daily - religoiusly with wonderful results. I have tried many brands of psyllium, however, this is the only one I like and therefore been able to fully incorporate into my diet. I mix it with unsweetened cranberry juice and it blends much better than the others and is not too rough on my system.

What can I say... Its good Fiber!

Posted by Reviewer1160765 From Canada on Apr 15, 2008

Thought the taste is a bit strange, mixing it with the juice of half a lemon and some stevia makes it go down much easier. Very effected as a bulking agent, just make sure you don't take too much.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1173618 From Florida on May 07, 2008

I found that adding this to liquid isn't for me, but I sprinkle it on my oatmeal in the morning, and it's fabulous!

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2292722 From Netherlands on Jan 15, 2009

this one really does something. It also makes you go easier to the toilet. I also used it as a part of a cleansing program, but that was a psyllium husk from another brand. That worked amazingly good together with other supplements as a part of a 8 days cleansing. This one youi can take every day, for a longer period