Plain and simple. Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2844092 on May 06, 2008

Fine powder. Easy to use. Plain and simple..... no added ingredients. The only thing I would ask for is that they make a much larger size, which they don't.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3136763 on Oct 17, 2007

better than other brands I've tried

Product is good, but not for me

Posted by j44lee on Nov 15, 2013

I've been taking Psyllium Husk WHOLE for over 25 years. I wanted to try a more "compact" product, so I got this powder version for the first time. The product itself is good, but it's not for me. Because of the nature of the more concentrated state, it does not dissolve as quickly in water and ends up gelling much faster. You have to drink this FAST otherwise, here comes the gag party! The smell is also strange and off-putting, even though there are no other ingredients that would give it the smell. Live and learn. I won't buy again.

doesn't work for me...

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Apr 04, 2013

I have had IBS for 7 years and I read that psyllium husk should help people with chronic constipation. Unfortunately this made me even more bloated than usually and didn't relieve any of my health concerns. Now I suspect that my IBS is caused by SIBO. People who have SIBO may not get any benefits from this kind of supplement.

Smell is not good, grain ground up too much.

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Nov 25, 2014

I'm sure this i a good product and does what it says, but I got a bit of a surprise when coming from another brand. This brand has a less grainy supstance more of a powder and there is a ransid smell to it. I barely managed to keep it down. I will not reorder this because of the smell and taste, it was so bad.

Take 1 time this every day to have my bowels be good.

Posted by Reviewer1301859 on Oct 28, 2015

I take this one time every day .I disolve it in milk or orange juce,and mix them and take it speedily.It is needed for my bowels to be in good conditions.In addition to this,I take a supplement of a lactic acid bacterium.Both dietary fiber and a lactic acid bacterium are needed for me.

Source Naturals, Psyllium Husk Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 29, 2014

Natural product to cleanse my daddy's and mommy's intestines, colon, etc. Maybe this product is not the most convenient, delicious and so on, but it is really helpful for detoxification, cleansing processes. Everyone can choose: healthy lifestyle, diet or tortures with such products like this.

Husk

Posted by holahola on Dec 10, 2010

Its my first experience with such a product, and it gives the results I've read it should give.

Prefer Now Organic Psyllium Husk Powder to Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2441634 on Dec 18, 2010

Both my sister and I experimented with both Source Naturals and Now. We have both come to the conclusion that we really like Now. In fact, I bought her 10 containers for a Christmas present. She has particular problems due to medicine she must take. her medications slow her system down dramatically. Now Organic Psyllium Husk Powder keeps her bowels moving like nothing else. She has to take 3 Tablespoons a day because of the severe slowness of her transit time. I take one T. a.m. and one T. p.m. because my diet is so restricted due to the fact I cannot eat legumes or grains. I am a vegan. I simple cannot get enough fiber in my limited diet. This solves my problem beautifully. I can take it in water easily. Sometimes I mix water with just a few ounces of apple juice. Goes down easily. Wonderful product. The only organic version in husk powder I have found. This is a life-changing product for me. Gives me freedom and comfort. I feel better. I want to be more active. Wonderful. Thank you for making the product availab.e

it works

Posted by I-try-this on Sep 02, 2012

helps to regulate bowel movement,