Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2205787 on Jul 09, 2008

Work well. Easy to use. I mixed it with Bentonite clay and juice for intestinal and bowl cleanings. Will buy again.

Product is good, but not for me

Posted by j44lee on Nov 15, 2013

I've been taking Psyllium Husk WHOLE for over 25 years. I wanted to try a more "compact" product, so I got this powder version for the first time. The product itself is good, but it's not for me. Because of the nature of the more concentrated state, it does not dissolve as quickly in water and ends up gelling much faster. You have to drink this FAST otherwise, here comes the gag party! The smell is also strange and off-putting, even though there are no other ingredients that would give it the smell. Live and learn. I won't buy again.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3136763 on Oct 17, 2007

better than other brands I've tried

Plain and simple. Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2844092 on May 06, 2008

Fine powder. Easy to use. Plain and simple..... no added ingredients. The only thing I would ask for is that they make a much larger size, which they don't.

doesn't work for me...

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Apr 04, 2013

I have had IBS for 7 years and I read that psyllium husk should help people with chronic constipation. Unfortunately this made me even more bloated than usually and didn't relieve any of my health concerns. Now I suspect that my IBS is caused by SIBO. People who have SIBO may not get any benefits from this kind of supplement.

Smell is not good, grain ground up too much.

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Nov 25, 2014

I'm sure this i a good product and does what it says, but I got a bit of a surprise when coming from another brand. This brand has a less grainy supstance more of a powder and there is a ransid smell to it. I barely managed to keep it down. I will not reorder this because of the smell and taste, it was so bad.

Good substitute for Konsyl

Posted by Reviewer2629908 on Sep 29, 2008

I used to take Konsyl every day, but tired of paying almost $20 for a container. This powder works just as well and is MUCH less expensive. I love it! Also, Iherb delivers so quickly.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Jan 29, 2009

A really good product - keeps me regular when not all things will.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Dec 22, 2008

Good natural fiber alternative at a great value. We continue to buy this one.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1913829 on Dec 27, 2008

Cost effective product. Works !