Easy to drink

Posted by Reviewer2789341 on Aug 31, 2010

Easy to drink but cant say that it has helped in digestive tract. Could be it is too fine of poweder not sure but wont be ordering again

Formula Changed

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Jan 27, 2013

I've been loving this product over the last few months and have notice a big change in my 'morning movements'. A few weeks ago I ordered a couple replacements and noticed immediately a darker color and odd taste to the new bottle. It doesn't work as well as the older formula either and that's why I'm giving a 2-star rating. Disappointing when companies changed sources for their products!!

Shipping costs to the UK

Posted by 5212905359074103465 on Nov 09, 2016

Bought this product from IHerb. On an Psyllium Husk Order with a product value of £45.69, I paid a total of £76.59 including shipping costs. That's a whopping 40.34% of the total order gone in shipping. I wouldn't have had a problem with that if I'd known upfront what the total cost would be. I paid £8.90 upfront and was entitled to believe that was it. BUT I got a notification from DHL after the product had shipped and arrived in the UK to pay another £22.00. This is all very relevant information if you're in the UK and thinking of ordering from this US based supplier.

Celiac wheat food allergies

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Worked well. No reaction (I have severe food allergies). I just wished it was organic.

Bowel Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1617936 on Nov 24, 2007

Works like a charm and keeps everything regular.

Top Notch!

Posted by Reviewer2970201 on Mar 25, 2008

As usual from Source Naturals a high quality product providing maximum benefits. It does exactly what it says on the packet. Highly recommended product to keep your digestive tract clean, moving and healthy.

The best fiber suppliment I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1729342 on Jul 19, 2008

A great brand plus you price sure beats Vit. Shoppe's.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1272276 on Nov 17, 2008

The price was excellent compared to local stores and with the special flat fee shipping rate it was a great deal.

weird taste

Posted by 4629592564761522742 on Jun 11, 2014

I can use it only wit my porrige because of the weird taste.. Really hoped it would be more neutral.

Great item!