Good in cooking

Posted by 5359417420781793410 on Aug 12, 2013

Useful for vegans in cooking as a egg substitute

great stuff

Posted by 5564332503222241667 on Aug 01, 2013

this product is great for keeping you regular without having to resort to harsh tablets, add a spoon to yoghurt or porridge,its tasteless, it soaks up liquid so add it just before eating it gets a bit of a gummy texture but the benefits are well worth it,

a

Posted by 5519939455578623752 on Jul 19, 2013

low price

psyllium

Posted by Reviewer1038446 on Jul 19, 2013

Facil de tomar, tiene un sabor neutro. Tomandolo por la noche, es efectivo, aunque no rapidamente. No he podido contrastarlo aun, pero supongo que requiere de un uso continuado para que funcnione bien.

Psyllium Husk Powder, Source Naturals

Posted by nailcrazy69 on Jun 28, 2013

I couldn't found this product in my town so I ordered it here. Just what I needed! The size is great so this baby will last and last, since I use it in process of preparing food in small amounts. Definitely will buy again!

GREAT ♥ Click on my username for helpful tips & reviews! ♥

Posted by VivaVita on Jun 26, 2013

Good for adding fiber intake. You can bake this into food or drink it. When added to water it tastes a little nutty and like unsweetened barley. You can also mix it into apple/orange juice. Unfortunately, it does clump up in water and does not dissolve totally but good product nonetheless. ======================================================================================================= If you like my review, please click ‘Yes’ below the review. Thank you!

Baking aid

Posted by Hanne67 on May 13, 2013

I use it in my baking instead of wheat flour. It's make my bread roll great. Here is a recipe I prefer: 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons of majonnaise, 2 tablespoons of psyllium husk powder, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, a little bit salt, 3 deciliter of grated cheese Mix it all together and make 8 bread rolls, add some grated cheese. Put in oven on 200 degree celsius for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!

Canstipation!!! goodbye !!!!! from thailand

Posted by 5238860450300118673 on May 05, 2013

As usual from Source Naturals a high quality product providing maximum benefits. It does exactly what it says on the packet. Highly recommended product to keep your digestive tract clean, moving and healthy.

Love! Great value for money!

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

Great value for money.

doesn't work for me...

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Apr 04, 2013

I have had IBS for 7 years and I read that psyllium husk should help people with chronic constipation. Unfortunately this made me even more bloated than usually and didn't relieve any of my health concerns. Now I suspect that my IBS is caused by SIBO. People who have SIBO may not get any benefits from this kind of supplement.