my comment

Posted by Reviewer1293970 on Apr 01, 2008

It took some time I had to get used to a totally different consistency over what I was used to. I am taking it now for about a month and I do like it, it is good for me. Judy O'Brien

Easy to drink

Posted by Reviewer2789341 on Aug 31, 2010

Easy to drink but cant say that it has helped in digestive tract. Could be it is too fine of poweder not sure but wont be ordering again

Formula Changed

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Jan 27, 2013

I've been loving this product over the last few months and have notice a big change in my 'morning movements'. A few weeks ago I ordered a couple replacements and noticed immediately a darker color and odd taste to the new bottle. It doesn't work as well as the older formula either and that's why I'm giving a 2-star rating. Disappointing when companies changed sources for their products!!

Celiac wheat food allergies

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Worked well. No reaction (I have severe food allergies). I just wished it was organic.

Bowel Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1617936 on Nov 24, 2007

Works like a charm and keeps everything regular.

Top Notch!

Posted by Reviewer2970201 on Mar 25, 2008

As usual from Source Naturals a high quality product providing maximum benefits. It does exactly what it says on the packet. Highly recommended product to keep your digestive tract clean, moving and healthy.

The best fiber suppliment I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1729342 on Jul 19, 2008

A great brand plus you price sure beats Vit. Shoppe's.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1272276 on Nov 17, 2008

The price was excellent compared to local stores and with the special flat fee shipping rate it was a great deal.

psyillum

Posted by 5316504877528512797 on Oct 02, 2014

I like this produce very much.

Great

Posted by 5394272768998452970 on Jul 24, 2016

It really bust your metabolism and it is great if you are on the low carb lifestyle,because you can make many recipes with it