good

Posted by 5411229174122610095 on Jun 08, 2014

better than the one I purchased before, form another producer

good

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Jul 07, 2014

i use it for baking instead of eggs

Easy adding fiber

Posted by 4912540334466916787 on Jul 09, 2014

This is a simple way to add fiber to your diet. No additives. I just sprinkle a teaspoon on my salad, mix it into oatmeal, or granola, and that's it. It is soluble fiber so start with a small amount to see how your system reacts to it.

Psyllium Husk

Posted by 4888307105553980430 on Aug 25, 2014

It is a great product and I first tried it when I was pregnant and was told I had my blood sugar a little too high. I had a teaspoon before each meal and my weight and blood sugar was always under control. I have recommended to others that are on medication with extremely high blood sugar levels and today they thank me because now they take less medication and some stop using medication because of Psyllium. They also lost weight and including my sister who was almost 200 lbs and today is 137 and very happy and proud.

minute particles

Posted by Reviewer1594004 on May 30, 2014

its fine particles make it easier to mix with water or milk. i bought other product and compared them but this product is more soluble in water. it says 15kcal but since it is all fiber, i can say it is 0 kcal plus, it helps you go to the toiler regularly

Psyllium Husk Powder

Posted by Reviewer3070200 on Jan 28, 2014

haven't used yet no review

Good product

Posted by 5402082715106584888 on Jan 29, 2014

Very good product that will last you forever, the packaging is huge!

Nice fiber source.

Posted by Reviewer2624896 on Nov 24, 2013

I used psyllium and it helped me a lot. I'll buy again for sure.

Good product at a good price..

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

Neutral taste. I take 1 teaspoon a day with water, sometimes I add a little juice for taste. Then I drink plenty of water. This does my digestion good. The powder dissolves easily in liquid, I just stir it in with a teaspoon. I also like to mix some with my rolled oats when I make porridge. Thickens smoothies beautifully as well.

Miracle product!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 03, 2014

I was looking for something to bulk up my bowel movements and this definitely gets the job done without sugar or anything artificial added. I take a little less than a teaspoon at morning and night.