It works!

Posted by Reviewer2741823 on Jan 24, 2010

I have been taking Source Naturals' Pycnogenol 50mg for two years, two tablets daily. While I keep taking this products every day my skin looks more radiant and smooth, and it seems my allergy is also alleviated. But once you stop taking it your skin will go back to the tired, dull look. That means you cannnot stop taking it! I think the drawbacks of this product is it's super expensive and if you take it on an empty stomach, you may feel pain.

It seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2105057 on Jun 01, 2008

I purchased this product after reading an article about a study done on people with arthritic knees. The study said that after 2 months of pycnogenol 50 mg three times a day, subjects demonstrated significantly better function and much less pain. I tried this product after straining my arthritic knees and the pain dissipated rapidly. I'll keep this supplement in my cabinet and will use on future injuries.

Definitely improved my son's behaviour

Posted by Reviewer1091251 on Mar 07, 2011

My 9 year old son has been diagnosed with PTSD and RAD and has problems with extreme hypervigilance and impulse control. He has been taking 50mg every morning for the past month. We have seen a real improvement in his impulse control and he seems very much more calm and in control of himself. I have tried other natural treatments with little or no improvement, but we will definitely be continuing with Pycnogenol.

Great Service, Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1267479 on May 16, 2011

The reason that I started using Iherb was not so much the products, but for the service. I can't get the mg that I want for the pycnogenol as I need 100 mg/120 tablets, but your service is so much better than Vitacost, I have now ordered from you twice. I will also continue to do so as my product arrived as stated.

A must have.

Posted by Reviewer2401707 on Dec 26, 2007

Based on a scientific study, men that are losing their hair or are suffering with any sexual issues, should take this product with L-Arginine to relieve both issues.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2092314 on Jan 12, 2011

My husband and I have been taking pycnogenol from another brand for a long time but we decided to give Source Naturals a try due to good pricing. We have been consuming this product for the pass 3 weeks and have not seen any obvious improvement compared to the other brand we are taking but will continue to take it. The price of this product is cost effective.

Something went wrong..

Posted by Reviewer1177473 on Mar 07, 2011

After eating supplements from iherb my overall condition improved and I was able to work again. Soon after that I also got some dizziness etc. problems and strange pupil size changes and and I was taken into hospital..

Excellent for health

Posted by Reviewer1837645 on Apr 18, 2008

Excellent for health

klpddp

Posted by Reviewer1221507 on Nov 22, 2008

it helps i think

PERFECT PYGNOGENOL!

Posted by Reviewer2016344 on Dec 01, 2008

I've ordered this pycnogenol many times and never had a problem with the product or with receiving it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »