Source Naturals, Pycnogenol Supreme, 30 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Amazing hayfever remedy

Posted by 5176909424779833334 on Dec 27, 2012

I suffered terribly from hayfever this year, itchy eyes, sneezing fits, sinus congestion and runny nose all day long. I started taking antihistamines daily (loratadine and cetirizine) and they helped relieve the itchy eyes but didn't do much for the other symptoms. At the same time, I searched for alternative therapies and found an online article on pine bark extract which lead me to this supplement. I started taking Pycnogenol Supreme, 1 tablet a day. After 2 weeks, I was able to reduce my loratadine intake to 2 tablet per week and now, one month later, I have completely stopped taking antihistamines and my hayfever symptoms have gone. I had hoped for a bit of relief, knowing the health benefits of antioxidants, but this is just amazing.

Truly Supreme

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Feb 21, 2014

This Pycnogenol Supreme is a superior product. I've seen noticeable improvement in my skin, even after my first bottle. On my second bottle now and will order again in the future.

Wonderful (fantastic!) health pill

Posted by Reviewer2963968 on Sep 05, 2012

I ordered this product after watching a YouTube video (keywords "pycnogenol blood samples"). For me it worked fantastically. Already after the first pills I had more energy, lower blood pressure, slower heart beat (thanks god finally! it was driving me crazy, I was waking up in the middle of the night with a frantic heartbeat and couldn't breath properly) and I feel overall cleansed and more myself. This product accomplished do what no other product in my extensive stack of vitamins could accomplish. Believe it or not: I have approximately 200 products (from ox bile, to vitamins, to green powders, to essential oils) and this product here could do what no other could do.

Still waiting

Posted by 5619801378275757400 on Feb 26, 2013

After two weeks of using this product, have not noticed any changes. According to the literature it may be to early to see lasting effects. Maybe after three months I will be able to tell different. Will continue to use it.

love these pycnogenols supreme!!!

Posted by Reviewer2569720 on Nov 30, 2009

well as a previous buyer wrote i agree its a great deal for a money.....please do not stop having those !!!....... i think its a must to take at least a pill of these a day like u re taking fish oil....just skip all other suplements and get that one!!!!!!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »