• This item may require a doctor's prescription in order to be shipped to Korea.

• Customer Ratings

C - Reactive Protein, Quant

Posted by Reviewer2727971 on Jan 06, 2008

I had a very high C-reactive protein, quant of 16.0. Dr put me on R-Lipic Acid (100mg) 3 times a day and Quercetin (500mg) 3 times a day for one month. My CRP test was repeated after one month the results - 3.0 J Lee

good product

Posted by Reviewer2054388 on Mar 25, 2008

I like this stuff--my skin is very clear when I take it regularly.

Lipoic-Acid

Posted by Reviewer2208975 on Feb 27, 2008

My eye doctor recommended this product for my general health. Since taking this product I feel younger and more energetic.

Great R-Lipoic

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jan 04, 2010

This R-Lipoic seems to have helped in weight stabilization. Although I am not by any means overweight I feel more toned & don't have to watch how much I eat as long as I stick to good foods. I used to have to cut back every so often, now I have more energy & think less about how much I eat.

Know the difference between R-Lipoic and Alpha Lipoic

Posted by Reviewer1658061 on Jan 30, 2010

This product, after much researching, is the one I will always take. Read up on Lipoic Acid and see for yourself why R-Lipoic is better than Alpha-Lipoic. After Cayenne, R-Lipoic Acid is my second must needed supplement!!!

This is really working!

Posted by Reviewer1682160 on Oct 20, 2011

After a lot of research, I decided to trial this for insulin resistance and it really helps to stabilise my blood glucose levels. Be cautious not to increase the dosage too much (as much of the scientific literature states that 600mg is a good therapeutic dose) as I increased to just 400mg and became quite ill for the rest of the day due to low BSL. I am using this in conjunction with a lot of exercise and a wholesome diet to reduce my insulin resistance and hopefully keep diabetes at bay. I feel it really working

Posted by Reviewer3056701 on Jun 26, 2009

With other contributing factors now under control, I believe these are actually helping to bring down and stabilize my blood sugar.

R- Lipoc Acid

Posted by Reviewer2543324 on Feb 12, 2009

Excellent antioxident. Great for the eyes.

Must-have for detox and recovery

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on May 31, 2008

Combine this with glutathione, vit-c, and co-Q10. Also consider Jarrow's Creatine Surge that has a-lipoic acid. After a hard workout, or to fight jet lag, try it.

Great Produce, more cost effective than straight Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Mar 26, 2008

I use this a part of my nightly detox coctail that I read about in Sherry Rogers' MD. books.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »