Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Red Marine Algae, 350 mg, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2843351 on Feb 03, 2008

I used to get cold sores and have not had one in over two years. I can only attribute it to this product. I bought three bottles and took one entire bottle as directed. The other two are still on hand. I actually may have to look at the expiration dates.

Red marine algae on speed

Posted by Reviewer3146633 on May 21, 2008

Product seems to keep the germs away, but it certainly makes you feel like you're on speed. The hyper-activeness may be only my reaction to it, though. I'll leave it for when it's REALLY needed.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2738079 on Mar 15, 2010

I discovered RMA a few years ago when I was looking for relief from HSV blisters. I had only ever had a cold sore twice and it was always brought on my severe stress. But it was the monthly genital outbreaks that really got to me and I decided I needed a natural way out since I hate taking prescription medicine. I would have an outbreak every month at the time of my menses, but the RMA lessened the severity if I took it a few days before. I didn't have outbreaks at any other time of the month. However, the RMA never stopped the blisters altogether. I have to say that in conjunction with the L-lysine I recently bought, I did not have an outbreak at all my last cycle. I was amazed. I don't know if it was the L-lysine alone or in conjunction with the RMA but I feel so good about it, I had to share. The only reason I haven't given RMA 5 stars is because I still got the blisters, even though they only happened once a month and were not as severe. Also I love Source Naturals products. I think they are of a high quality and I buy them whenever I can get the product I want in that brand.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Jun 03, 2009

This seems to REALLY help with keeping cold sores away. THANK YOU!!!

Red Marine Algae, 350 mg. 90 tablets

Posted by Reviewer2310067 on Apr 11, 2010

I purchased this to help fight off herpes. I believe it helped. I recently went though much trauma with the death of my father. The out break only last two days & never turned into a sore, just a bump.