10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Source Naturals, Relora, 250 mg, 90 Tablets

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Apr 30, 2010

I have used a couple different brands of Relora and this one is the best.

Good reaction

Posted by Elliecats on Apr 28, 2014

I had a strange but good reaction to this product. I started taking it for weight control. But, instead it helped my fibromyalgia pain. After 3 weeks of taking it, my pain was gone. I have had fibro for 8 years and it is annoying (but not as severe as I've heard for others) so I don't know if these results are typical, but it worked for me. Update 2014: I was off this for a while, then started up again and had yet another amazing (but unadvertised) effect. I started to have menopause symptoms, one of which was extreme anxiety and OCD behavior. This stuff stopped the OCD and calmed me down considerably. In fairness, I'm taking other supplements to help with menopause, but my anxiety dropped noticeably after starting this. I wouldn't say it's all gone and it took a couple weeks to get the full effect, but it really helped... and believe me, the anxiety was so bad I was considering using meds. I'm taking one tablet at night and one in the morning. Still no effect on my weight or appetite, but I absolutely could not care less. The pain reduction and reduction of anxiety are SO worth it! I love it!!!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer3220093 on Jul 29, 2009

I'm really amazed at what a difference this supplement has made. I found that I am less stressed and more optimistic. My sleeping pattern has improved. I had trouble getting to sleep. Relora seems to effortlessly drift me to the land of Nod:)

Wow! I feel better already!

Posted by kayhayes on Jan 10, 2009

My OB-GYN recommended this to me because I suffer from chronic pain and I'm also very sleep deprived (I'm talking only sleeping 1-2 hrs a night for 12 years) because of the severe pain and the nerve damage to my bladder which keeps me awake all night in the bathroom. Anyway, she said my system was flooded with cortisol (a stress hormone) constantly and thought this would help. It definately makes me feel more relaxed and along with the melatonin and L-tryptophan I'm sleeping a little better and I don't feel so stressed during the day.

relora

Posted by Reviewer1718672 on Aug 03, 2008

Not only has relora helped with a breath problem due to some medication I'm taking, it has also curbed my appetite and I'm actually more alert. Being 60 yrs old, a clear mind is really a plus. Prompt delivery has been dependable. Thanks