Renewal Anti-oxidants-The Most Comprehensive anti-oxidant formula on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1523157 on Jan 23, 2007

Renewal Anti-oxidants is the most comprehensive anti-oxidant formula on the market. As a researcher and Herbalist I have found no other product anywhere which could compete with it. Between 10-20 bottles of seperate herbs and vitamins would have to be mixed together to get all that you need to prevent most health problems in just one tablet of this formula. This is truly an extra special product! Thank You I-herb for selling the best!!!!

Multiple benefits

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 03, 2008

Having taking this product for two months I can notice the following improvements: Better sight, better circulation, better blood sugar,less tingling in feet, no swollen ankles. An improvement in memory. This is the best antioxidant fomula I´ve found, it lacks nothing.

Clearer and fresher skin

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on May 14, 2009

This seems to do its job well. I look better and my face feels more moisturized

Bargain than others

Posted by Reviewer2676879 on Sep 07, 2009

Good composition.

helps with chronic inflammation/pain

Posted by Reviewer1522523 on Apr 14, 2008

I was eating a super-clean diet and taking boswellin, nettle, curcumin, quercetin and ginger but still couldn't keep my chronic inflammation under control, resulting in joint, muscle and lymph-node pain. I added these in under the theory that antioxidants should be anti-inflammatory as well, and my condition has improved significantly. I just wish iHerb carried the 120-count bottles; that I would give 5 stars!

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Jul 19, 2011

I have several chronic health conditions, all of which will "age" me faster than my years. Taking antioxidants to boost health and youthfulness is a MUST in such situations. This stuff is extraordinary! It contains every antioxidant you could imagine and some that are rare but amongst the most powerful ever discovered. The fact is has mycrohydrin H is awe-inspiring. Usually only specialist websites dedicated to life extension sell this sort of stuff. And Carnosine - a very high end, expensive antioxidant that has particular brain cell protective qualities. The list is endless. The vitamin E it has is the right form - the more expensive but more potent form. Every plant derived polyphenol and antioxidant imaginable (silymarin, grape skin extract etc). Bravo. This replaces 25 different supplements I was previously taking. I cannot say enough about it. If it the quantities listed are acurate, then the price is a BARGAIN. This is top-end, top-notch stuff that gives me energy and clarity of thought like no other. Stream-line your life and get this amazing life insurance policy. Thank you Source Naturals!

Renewal antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1298375 on Oct 17, 2009

I think this is a good product. I take and have tried many supplements, this one is a keeper!!!

Very comprehensive

Posted by Immortalhair on Jul 09, 2009

I do take other antioxidants not found here, but love this blend and it is good value as well.

Quality Product, Great Brand, Excellent Price!

Posted by MusicOdin on Nov 04, 2008

This brand it the best for this series or products and the price is great!

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1503342 on Feb 23, 2009

This is just my second bottle...I had picked the first bottle up at Garden & Herb store that has very well trained employees...Have been very happy!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »