L. Krznaric

Posted by Reviewer1441656 on Apr 24, 2008

Love the product and very good price.

SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2664904 on Apr 15, 2008

Good product, great price

Source Naturals, SAMe, 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Apr 08, 2008

I've only been using it for a short time and need to use it a bit longer to fully determine its effectiveness. 400 mg. has helped a bit with the sleep problems I've been having but you have to take it on an empty stomach and that isn't always easy because of when I eat dinner (and taking it earlier in the days makes me drowsy).

Wow, that was fast

Posted by Reviewer2745898 on Apr 02, 2008

I tried St. John's Wort for about five weeks to no avail. I've had no stomach upset or anxiety or any other negative side effects. What I can tell you this this stuff works fast to alleviate depression. Five days ago I was ready to call my doctor to ask for an rx. Today, I am impatiently awaiting my shipment of Source Naturals SAMe and disappointed that I have to pay retail in order to keep up my daily dosing. (Sorry Whole Foods--I love your store, but you are way overcharging for supplements.) I am also very much looking forward to getting my dose up to the 1600 mgs for depression. I envision feeling normal again! I trust the Source Naturals brand, and I love iherb for its value and good customer service. Fantastic stuff.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer1123307 on Mar 23, 2008

I actually ordered this for my dog who had/has some liver problems. His vet recommended it. I think the Source Naturals products are very high quality and I'm always happy with the results. p.s. the dog hasn't had an "attack" since he started using SAMe.

Works well, but . . . . .

Posted by Reviewer2072957 on Feb 26, 2008

Would've rated it higher because in the pain-cessation category it works really well. However, I get stabbing digestive pains from it and nausea. I am trying a reduced dose and so far, not more than a twinge once in a while. Love the packaging.

Source Naturals, SAMe, 200 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2402247 on Feb 23, 2008

Great Price, really fast shipping

Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer2196687 on Feb 05, 2008

sam-e changed my life - I'm pain free most of the time since I've started to take it, and thank you for the good price

Best deal on the net!

Posted by Reviewer2701341 on Jan 21, 2008

The cost per pill is a steal and low cost does not compromise the quality!

Works well; only 1 prob

Posted by Reviewer1014818 on Jan 08, 2008

I have had a good experience from Source Naturals SAMe overall. I use for anxiety, and I can really tell when I miss a dose. I also read that after you've taken it for a while, it can build up in your system so that you don't have to take as high of a dose. (and they recommend taking vitamin b complex with; helps you to absorb and prevent homocysteine levels from getting too high) And I've noticed better results from the Source Naturals brand than whatever brand I picked up at my local WM when I first decided to try SAMe. The only problem I've had was in one package I guess there was a hole in a few of the blister packs (I didn't see any hole though) because about three or four of the pills were all melted looking when I opened their blister compartment. I've bought at least 4 or 5 packages and this only happened in one.