Good for my lower back pain

Posted by Leng-Yap on Apr 25, 2016

As I cannot take NSAID for pain relief (due to counter indication with my hypertension meds)...this supplement is very good as an alternative. It has relieved my lower back pain and it took me 5 days to get results.

Serrapeptase

Posted by 4930277919823826848 on Apr 08, 2016

Every individual has their own views and belief about the product, This is about the service I received. I bought from the UK because in my opinion this is the best value I could find for this product even with international shipping costs and it was dispatched and delivered much quicker than I anticipated. Delighted with the product and service and cost - all round 10/10.

SOURCE NATURALS SERRAPEPTASE 500MG

Posted by leatherlady on Feb 13, 2016

IHERB WAS ONE OF A VERY FEW PLACRS I COUPD FIMD SERRAPEPTASE 500MG. SIMCE MY LAST ORDER SADLY NOW THE MG IS NOT LISTED THAT IM ABLE TO READ NOW OR AT 800MG. IT HAD BEEN RECOMMENDED BY A 3PHD IN MICRO BIOLOGY, MICRO BIOLOGY & COLLAGEN. HER BROTHER HAD RA & HIS RHEUMATOLOGIST PUT HIM ON DERRAPEPTASE & AFTER 6 MO HE EAS OFF ALL HIS PAIN MEDS. MY WELL EDUCATED FRIEND THAT ALSO HAS THE SAME DISEASE AS I. RSD CRPS, REFLEX SYMPATHETIC DYSTROPHY / COMPLEX REGIONAL PAIN SYNDROME. SAID WE WERE BOTH ACUTE & CHRONIC SO IT WAS RECCOMMENDED TO TAKE 500MG TWICE A DAY. BEING MY STATE LAWS ARE NOW LIMITING HOW MUCH PAIN MEDICATION PRESCRIBED BY MY DRS IM HOPINH TO FIND MY SERRAPEPTASE ALONG WITH OTHER SUPPLIMENTS IM HOPING FOR SOME RELIEF IF POSSIBLE.

best serraptase

Posted by 5167780423278743459 on Jan 20, 2016

the one that my doctor recommend

Serrapeptase

Posted by proinnseas on Nov 10, 2015

Don't know if this is working but I haven't got any side effects.

nice

Posted by 5750479357773408739 on May 08, 2015

serrapeptase for lyme disease is nice

Great for inflamation

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I take these for ovarian cysts and for inflamation of my joints. There has been a significant improvement in both conditions although I was taking them a while before I noticed the improvements. If I run out now after a week or two i notice the pain in my joints becoming more severe. I have also given them to my partner for sinus congestion and that has been helped also. Serrapeptase has been shown to reduce internal and external scar tissue and also to help keep arteries clear of plaque. This enzyme must be taken on an empty stomach to work properly at least two hours away from food. I vary my dose between 1-2 caps per day. I previously took Dr's best but these are a higher dose per capsule and work out better value. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

great

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Amazing

Posted by 4877815086453647559 on Sep 14, 2013

I ordered this for my husband who had a heart attack. He takes it mid morning & so far his bruising from blood thinners seems to be better, waiting to see if the scars start to go away.

Fantastic product