Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

in Arizona

Posted by Reviewer2138857 From Arizona on Aug 12, 2008

I love this product. I sometimes spend too much time working out in the sun and before I know it, I am sunburned. This product has so many antioxidants in it that usage on a sunburn will take the burn away within 2 days and it will even prevent peeling of the skin. It is absolutely great!

AMAZING find!

Posted by Reviewer1636753 From Ohio on Dec 29, 2008

I can't say enough good things about this cream! I'm going to break it down to a few categories: Smell: Not sure what others are talking about, but I love the smell. It's a light tropical smell, almost like pineapple. Texture: This cream is heavy, but it sinks in fast and absorbs completely within 30 seconds on my skin, which is combination oily in the summer and normal/dry in patches in the winter Effectiveness - This quickly heals my renova peely patches and works elsewhere also - hands down, one of the best I have used! Ingredients - This moisturizer has ALL of the premium antioxidants and ingredients you normally find in moisturizers six times the price! Price - This is the part I can't get over. You get twice as much as any other brand, in some cases 4 times as much, for literally a fraction of the price. I paid $24.99 for this here and comparable moisturizers cost $100 for half the amount. You just can't beat this!

Works even for my oily/combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1705781 From Singapore on May 31, 2009

I had this cream in my cupboard for months. I have oily/combination skin that tends to breakout from oily/creamy products. About 2 months ago, I decided to try this cream. I was surprised that it makes my skin smoother and I had little outbreak! I use it in the day followed by desert essence age reversal mineral sunscreen. (These are creamy products yet the first time I experience little outbreak!) I use this cream at night for my entire face and neck. I live in Singapore, it's very hot here, but I like this cream. First time I like creams.

allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer2281717 From Australia on Apr 21, 2010

I didn't realize this product contains Sodium Metabisulphate as a preservative, which I am highly sensitive to. Most asthmatics cannot tolerate it either. Apart from the extremely strong perfume, I was immediately affected with anxiety and other neural symptoms. I cannot recommend it to my clients. I am a Naturopath.

Not convinced yet

Posted by Reviewer18018967 From Portugal on Jun 25, 2012

For me this cream wasnt as WOW as it was to other reviewers, I like that it is rich, but would like to see a wow effect on my skin as well. So far, after 3 months use, I havent seen any, which is a pitty because the ingredient list is impressive and the hopes were high. Didnt notice the skin brightening up, tightening up, getting more even, smaller pores, less lines...none so far. Im half way thorugh the jar, so will report if something changes.