Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

AMAZING find!

Posted by Reviewer1636753 on Dec 29, 2008

I can't say enough good things about this cream! I'm going to break it down to a few categories: Smell: Not sure what others are talking about, but I love the smell. It's a light tropical smell, almost like pineapple. Texture: This cream is heavy, but it sinks in fast and absorbs completely within 30 seconds on my skin, which is combination oily in the summer and normal/dry in patches in the winter Effectiveness - This quickly heals my renova peely patches and works elsewhere also - hands down, one of the best I have used! Ingredients - This moisturizer has ALL of the premium antioxidants and ingredients you normally find in moisturizers six times the price! Price - This is the part I can't get over. You get twice as much as any other brand, in some cases 4 times as much, for literally a fraction of the price. I paid $24.99 for this here and comparable moisturizers cost $100 for half the amount. You just can't beat this!

in Arizona

Posted by Reviewer2138857 on Aug 12, 2008

I love this product. I sometimes spend too much time working out in the sun and before I know it, I am sunburned. This product has so many antioxidants in it that usage on a sunburn will take the burn away within 2 days and it will even prevent peeling of the skin. It is absolutely great!

allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer2281717 on Apr 21, 2010

I didn't realize this product contains Sodium Metabisulphate as a preservative, which I am highly sensitive to. Most asthmatics cannot tolerate it either. Apart from the extremely strong perfume, I was immediately affected with anxiety and other neural symptoms. I cannot recommend it to my clients. I am a Naturopath.

Works even for my oily/combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on May 31, 2009

I had this cream in my cupboard for months. I have oily/combination skin that tends to breakout from oily/creamy products. About 2 months ago, I decided to try this cream. I was surprised that it makes my skin smoother and I had little outbreak! I use it in the day followed by desert essence age reversal mineral sunscreen. (These are creamy products yet the first time I experience little outbreak!) I use this cream at night for my entire face and neck. I live in Singapore, it's very hot here, but I like this cream. First time I like creams.

Smells heavenly, but is a bit heavy.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This cream smells heavenly, like pineapple, only better. It is a rich cream that is better used in night time. It is full of beneficial ingredients, like Lipoic Acid, DMAE, C-Ester, CoQ10 & HA. Really good and affordable purchase. For daytime Derma E Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Cream is the best cream ever! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.