allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer2281717 on Apr 21, 2010

I didn't realize this product contains Sodium Metabisulphate as a preservative, which I am highly sensitive to. Most asthmatics cannot tolerate it either. Apart from the extremely strong perfume, I was immediately affected with anxiety and other neural symptoms. I cannot recommend it to my clients. I am a Naturopath.

skin eternal

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Mar 17, 2010

the intense smell of the cream negated all benefis for me as I was not able to use it again, even though as a product it might be good

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3296243 on Apr 24, 2010

Hate it made my face burn and my skin breakout and developed really dry skin...so obviously didnt work

skin reaction

Posted by Reviewer2781861 on Aug 26, 2009

I had a reaction to this cream and the Source Natural Serum. It caused the skin on my face to be rough, red itchy and bumpy. I Had to throw both away. I use a homemade vitamin c serum on my face everyday so don't know if that helped cause my problem.

Heavy and Greasy Feeling

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on May 19, 2010

This is very greasy feeling and greasy looking on your face. A little goes a very long way. It smells okay while applying it but then gets a funky smell after a bit. I don't like how heavy and greasy it is and honestly don't see where it works like the other reviewers have stated. Maybe it works for some but I wouldn't buy it again.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by Reviewer3186804 on Oct 08, 2008

The Kiwi smell was so strong, it made me sick to keep smelling it. I had to throw away both jars.

sigh.

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Sep 11, 2015

i really wanted to love this cream. i was so excited to try it. but, sadly, i can't love it. the smell is honestly awful. and i'm at 30 minutes now, and it isn't going away. my face is tingling from the cream a bit -- still. and i just looked in the mirror and my face is a bit red. maybe if you use the cream for a few days, your skin will adjust to whatever is making it tingle/sting? i don't know. but i'm not going to be able to get past the smell to find out. i also wish i had paid more attention to some of the not-so-great ingredients (dimethicone and bisulfite). i was giddy over it having c-ester in it (rather than ester-c), which is supposed to be really absorbable by the skin. and it has a lot of other really wonderful ingredients. but i don't want to put dimethicone or any kind of sulfites on my body. but, truthfully, even without any not-great ingredients in it, the smell would still make me not be able to use it. shame.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by Reviewer2198287 on Mar 10, 2010

I have an allergic reaction to this product.

Doesn't absorb, peels off

Posted by Reviewer1868213 on Mar 15, 2010

I found this product to be terrible! I like Source Naturals supplement products, but this product feels waxing on the skin and when I touch my face it tends to peel off. It isn't absorbing and seems to be pretty useless except for the tropical smell. Iherb doesn't let you return your products once they are opened so I think you should definitely THINK TWICE before buying this product, especially from iherb!

bad smell.....

Posted by chenwenyi998 on Apr 05, 2010

can't take it...wont buy it again..never