I don't get all the great reviews

Posted by startnow on May 16, 2015

I've used up whole jar. Nothing special. It offers some moisturing, not super. Nothing really to complain about either. Except that I don't think any of the ingredients are soked into the skin. When creamed skin comes in contact with water, it turns soapy slippery. I really didn't like that.

a bit too strong for me

Posted by 4820096994649992254 on Apr 06, 2015

I think it si a bit too harsh for my skin, it doesn't sink in well, and I can wash it off in the morning. But on the other hand it does seem to firm a skin a little bit

Decent cream. Bad smell.

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Feb 21, 2015

This cream feels hydrating and us a good anti aging treatment, but it smells like ammonia.

Pica un poco al aplicarla

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Nov 24, 2014

Tengo la piel algo sensible, al aplicarla notaba picor. Al cabo de unos minutos ya no picaba, hidrata bien y no me ha sacado granitos. Mi madre tambien la ha probado, tiene la piel grasa y nada sensible,y aún así también le picaba los primeros minutos.. No repetiré.

Good smell, somewhat greasy

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Oct 26, 2014

This cream smells good, it is a little bit greasy though so be careful how much you put on. It seems like it will be a great moisturizing cream for the fall and winter months.

Not suitable for warm and humid climate

Posted by 5443459663483020792 on Jun 23, 2014

After frequent usage: The cream is not suitable for warm and humid climate. It doesn't absorbed well when worn in hot climate. I observed more blackheads and enlarged pores when the weather is hotter. Result is better during colder season. My review below is when the cream was worn when temperature was lower. Initial review: I generally do not have problematic skin except for menstrual acne and blackheads. However, I tend to have break out with the wrong night cream. That's not the case with this cream. Few weeks after usage, I can see that my skin is softer and clearer with smaller pores. I really like the fragrant as well. It has a tropical scent, a mix of banana and pineapple. The cream itself is very thick. I put too much the first week and the result was my face was oily and I had signs of breaking out. I've found the perfect amount needed for my face and it no longer felt too oily. However, the cream does not absorb well into your skin. I can feel the cream being washed when I wash my face in the morning. Not sure if this is good or bad. But so far, it does nothing but improving my skin.

OK but not for oily skin

Posted by lindafin on Feb 18, 2014

I really liked the fresh tropical scent of the cream. It absorbs quickly even though it is really heavy and rich. I used it as a night cream and it left my skin feeling refreshened and soft. No wow-effects but still good. However, I have an oily/combination skin and after a while I noticed more breakouts than before. I'm not sure if it was because of this product, but I stopped using the cream after about one month and my skin got better. Maybe it was too heavy for my skin. Such a shame - I really wanted to like this product.

Normal

Posted by 4721912495707654044 on Oct 01, 2013

No es ni una crema de baja calidad ni tampoco de unos efectos tremendos. Muy simple por su precio la verdad.

Skin eternal cream 2

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jan 30, 2013

Liked how it moisturized my skin but it did kind of feel like a burn on my skin....I think it was because I have sensitive skin.....

Bit heavy

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

Found this a bit too heavy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »