Not convinced yet

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 25, 2012

For me this cream wasnt as WOW as it was to other reviewers, I like that it is rich, but would like to see a wow effect on my skin as well. So far, after 3 months use, I havent seen any, which is a pitty because the ingredient list is impressive and the hopes were high. Didnt notice the skin brightening up, tightening up, getting more even, smaller pores, less lines...none so far. Im half way thorugh the jar, so will report if something changes.

too much of fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2395412 on Mar 15, 2010

it is so unfortunate that the kiwi fragrance is obviously artificial and overkilling. If only the smell is not so strong, I could have been a repeat buyer.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2188652 on Jan 27, 2010

I can't get past the smell unfortunately. My husband is using it on his hands though and it seems to work well.

Source naturals

Posted by Reviewer3241639 on Mar 05, 2010

it's okay, it dries my skin out and smells pretty good

Bit heavy

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

Found this a bit too heavy.

Skin eternal cream 2

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jan 30, 2013

Liked how it moisturized my skin but it did kind of feel like a burn on my skin....I think it was because I have sensitive skin.....

Normal

Posted by 4721912495707654044 on Oct 01, 2013

No es ni una crema de baja calidad ni tampoco de unos efectos tremendos. Muy simple por su precio la verdad.

Not suitable for warm and humid climate

Posted by 5443459663483020792 on Jun 23, 2014

After frequent usage: The cream is not suitable for warm and humid climate. It doesn't absorbed well when worn in hot climate. I observed more blackheads and enlarged pores when the weather is hotter. Result is better during colder season. My review below is when the cream was worn when temperature was lower. Initial review: I generally do not have problematic skin except for menstrual acne and blackheads. However, I tend to have break out with the wrong night cream. That's not the case with this cream. Few weeks after usage, I can see that my skin is softer and clearer with smaller pores. I really like the fragrant as well. It has a tropical scent, a mix of banana and pineapple. The cream itself is very thick. I put too much the first week and the result was my face was oily and I had signs of breaking out. I've found the perfect amount needed for my face and it no longer felt too oily. However, the cream does not absorb well into your skin. I can feel the cream being washed when I wash my face in the morning. Not sure if this is good or bad. But so far, it does nothing but improving my skin.

OK but not for oily skin

Posted by lindafin on Feb 18, 2014

I really liked the fresh tropical scent of the cream. It absorbs quickly even though it is really heavy and rich. I used it as a night cream and it left my skin feeling refreshened and soft. No wow-effects but still good. However, I have an oily/combination skin and after a while I noticed more breakouts than before. I'm not sure if it was because of this product, but I stopped using the cream after about one month and my skin got better. Maybe it was too heavy for my skin. Such a shame - I really wanted to like this product.

Good smell, somewhat greasy

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Oct 26, 2014

This cream smells good, it is a little bit greasy though so be careful how much you put on. It seems like it will be a great moisturizing cream for the fall and winter months.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »