Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

Reviews 4-star

Love this cream MINUS THE DIMETHICONE!! Get the DAY CREAM version instead!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jul 12, 2014

Everything about this cream is so perfect, including most of the ingredients and makes your skin glow MINUS the DIMETHICONE which stops the skin renewal process! It would be great if Source Naturals switch the DIMETHICONE with vegetable glycerin instead or just leave it out altogether!! However, I found that the DAY CREAM version does not have DIMETHICONE, however it doesn't also have panthenol (vitamin B) and also cocoa butter either. But I much rather use the Day cream version without the DIMETHICONE as DIMETHICONE prematurely ages your skin by trapping in bacteria and dirt. The DIMETHICONE makes the cream spread easier but I don't mind it being a little pasty as the DIMETHICONE makes my skin feel greasy. I'm not sure if this is related, but after using this cream, I got an eye stye for the first time in my life. Makes sense as the DIMETHICONE traps everything under the skin by making a plastic silicone layer over your face. This cream might be good for winter in windy situations when skiing! Otherwise the citric scent of the cream is nice and I love the vitamin c and msm and coenzyme q10 content. With this night cream version, it is necessary to do facial masks with alpha hydroxy or other agent that cleanses the face. However I have to say within a week of using this cream,my skin has been glowing and looking great! I recently bought the DAY CREAM version without the DIMETHICONE so will update and compare notes later. UPDATE: I have tried the day version of this cream, and I love it so much more! It is just as moisturising and makes your skin glow without the heavy feeling. I would use the night cream version for cold windy situations, esp for skiing etc, but for everyday and night I much prefer the skin eternal day cream.

Smells heavenly, but is a bit heavy.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This cream smells heavenly, like pineapple, only better. It is a rich cream that is better used in night time. It is full of beneficial ingredients, like Lipoic Acid, DMAE, C-Ester, CoQ10 & HA. Really good and affordable purchase. For daytime Derma E Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Cream is the best cream ever! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

i like it

Posted by 4707366616330657221 on Aug 06, 2013

already smell it smells so good, I board the mixed to oily skin and it suits me well

Very nice night cream! MINUS contains benzyl alcohol and Dimethicone!

Posted by Ujinia on Mar 04, 2015

I lie the smell and the texture of this cream, it's very creamy with very good absorbtion. I think that it will work great for dry skin! I have comby skin and i''m using it for 2 weeks now and the results are very promising.. but at summer time i think it will be too heavy for my comby skin... Update: 26/02/2015 just read that it ingridients contains benzyl alcohol and Dimethicone , wont buy again... Έχω μεικτό δέρμα με τάση για σπυράκια. Η κρέμα μυρίζει πολύ απαλά και ωραία, απλώνεται εύκολα και απορροφάται αμέσως! Ξεβάφομαι και βάζω λεπτή στρώση της κρέμας ώστε να μην νιώθω παστωμένη.. με το που την βάλεις νιώθεις ελαφρά τσιμπηματάκια μέχρι να απορροφηθεί και μετά η έχεις την αίσθηση ενυδάτωσης και ελαστικότητας! Και το δέρμα σου αποκτά πιο ομοιόμορφο τόνο μέρα με την μέρα! Πατήστε στο όνομα μου για να δείτε και άλλα σχόλια για τα προϊόντα που έχω χρησιμοποιήσει! Και αν σας φάνηκε χρήσιμο το σχόλιο μου πατήστε στο ‘YES’ κουμπί

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1690737 on Dec 07, 2013

I have dry, sensitive, rosacea skin and still manage to get cystic acne bumps around my chin area. In the winter it gets flaky and so dry it hurts. I got this about 2 weeks ago and it is a lifesaver. It deeply hydrates, and makes my skin dewy and so soft. I have been wearing it for night and day, it is very thick but my skin drinks it up. It seems my rosacea has improved slightly and I am not getting so many bumps. I love this lotion and can't recommend it enough for those with dry skin. I gave it 4 stars because the smell is quite strong and might bother those who have a sensitivity to smell. It smells like pineapples and marigolds. Not bad, but strong. For me, I can stand the smell because the wonderful moisture that this is giving my skin. Love it!