AMAZING find!

Posted by Reviewer1636753 on Dec 29, 2008

I can't say enough good things about this cream! I'm going to break it down to a few categories: Smell: Not sure what others are talking about, but I love the smell. It's a light tropical smell, almost like pineapple. Texture: This cream is heavy, but it sinks in fast and absorbs completely within 30 seconds on my skin, which is combination oily in the summer and normal/dry in patches in the winter Effectiveness - This quickly heals my renova peely patches and works elsewhere also - hands down, one of the best I have used! Ingredients - This moisturizer has ALL of the premium antioxidants and ingredients you normally find in moisturizers six times the price! Price - This is the part I can't get over. You get twice as much as any other brand, in some cases 4 times as much, for literally a fraction of the price. I paid $24.99 for this here and comparable moisturizers cost $100 for half the amount. You just can't beat this!

in Arizona

Posted by Reviewer2138857 on Aug 12, 2008

I love this product. I sometimes spend too much time working out in the sun and before I know it, I am sunburned. This product has so many antioxidants in it that usage on a sunburn will take the burn away within 2 days and it will even prevent peeling of the skin. It is absolutely great!

Works even for my oily/combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on May 31, 2009

I had this cream in my cupboard for months. I have oily/combination skin that tends to breakout from oily/creamy products. About 2 months ago, I decided to try this cream. I was surprised that it makes my skin smoother and I had little outbreak! I use it in the day followed by desert essence age reversal mineral sunscreen. (These are creamy products yet the first time I experience little outbreak!) I use this cream at night for my entire face and neck. I live in Singapore, it's very hot here, but I like this cream. First time I like creams.

Excellent anti-aging cream

Posted by Reviewer2984269 on Oct 29, 2007

Great for the price as well as the results - smooth skin, brighter complexion, less fine lines after about two weeks. Comparable to Perricone skin care line - very pricey in comparison. Great buy!

Reliable Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 21, 2009

I use this lovely cream as a night cream and also to counter the signs of aging on the backs of my hands. I appreciate the quality ingredients and clean smell, plus the fact that it doesn't leave a greasy layer on my skin. I trust Source Naturals products and this cream is no exception. It's my favorite night cream, and I will continue to purchase, especially from iHerbs, which is my all time favorite supplements store.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 05, 2011

The DMEA in this cream is the magic ingredient. It works on fine lines and firmness. After 2 weeks, results are noticeable. This is a great product that compares with much pricier brands. The scent upon using is sorta pineapple like, then gets a little stronger when absorbed, but it's gone by morning. Since it's used at night, that's ok. Besides, when people start asking if you've had WORK done....it makes it soooooo worth it. Yay!!

Glowing Skin

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Mar 24, 2010

This cream exfoliates, when you put it on in a circular motion. My nightly routine after cleansing, I put on a generous amount on my face and rubbed it in and after the dead skin falls off, I wipe my face with a rag and I placed second smaller amount on. Looking in the mirror, you just want to kiss yourself and say good morning good-looking. The smell of this cream is so relaxing

Finally that works!

Posted by Reviewer1461198 on Apr 19, 2010

This stuff works. I'm a nurse and I always looking for cream or lotion to treat my dry hands. When I saw this product along with my favorite Almond oil order, I decided to try it. Its been 2 weeks I've used it, I can't help noticing my hands. Its smooth, brighten, and lessen the wrinkles as well. I use it at night and put gloves or socks on my hands so it can penetrate to my skin. I highly recommend this product for those who has very dry skin and wrinkle hands. Try it! You will be amaze. I can't help looking at my hands every day. I feel very confident to show off my hands.

Patsy Lyon

Posted by Reviewer3081642 on Jan 01, 2009

This cream goes hand in hand with the serum. Applied sparingly over the serum it keeps the skin soft and well protected. Hyaluronic acid once again,being an ingredient and present in all the connective tissue of the body,our skin being the largest organ, it sells itself. I highly recommend it. I use it as a night cream also.

face lift in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2184303 on May 25, 2009

I use this product at night along with the skin Serun in the day. This cream is more moisturizing so I sometimes use it in the day as well