smooth

Posted by Reviewer2362070 on Jun 06, 2008

smooth

The Source Naturalss very , very good

Posted by Reviewer2368828 on Jun 11, 2010

I use this every night and my skin feels so much better . I will buy more of it. Alean

where have you been

Posted by Reviewer2370017 on Dec 14, 2010

i love this stuff just great

kathy

Posted by 5297533406812784630 on Oct 13, 2012

I love this moisturizer...so rich and creamy...just feels good for your skin as u rub it in

A great cream

Posted by bananadasha on Jun 09, 2012

It is a great cream for my Mum. She's 47 and she uses lots of things to freshen her skin. Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream is the best night cream she has ever tried.

Very good indeed!

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on May 22, 2010

It makes skin look so good! So softly! Many of my friends have said my skin looks good, and asked what is my secret :P

Wonder

Posted by Reviewer2393657 on Sep 05, 2011

I think this is doing well for my skin. I can't really tell..but I'm familiar with Dr. Perricone ingredients and this is the best value for them.

On my third jar

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Jan 08, 2016

Used this as well as the day cream version. Tried other similar products in between but came back to it. I won't say it is a miracle cream that will work wonders overnight but after using it my acne prone skin didn't break out, skin feels more moisturized and smooth, skin condition seems more consistent, didn't clog my pores. The texture is just right, it not too heavy or oily. Overall I am very happy especially with the price you pay vs effect. It has a pineapple/tropical smell which is not too overpowering if you wonder what it smells like.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2252999 on Mar 23, 2013

If you love your self,,it is for you!

I didn't want to like it

Posted by Reviewer2263260 on Jan 12, 2012

But half way through the jar I realized how much better my skin is looking. I'm hooked. I have to think of it as skin therapy, because as a cream there are things I don't like about it. It is sticky and I do not like the smell. But all that said, the tone and texture of my skin have improved vastly. I had some red splotches and rough skin patches that are gone. I'm impressed. I'm only 34, but my skin hasn't looked this good in years, and I take care of my skin. I highly recommend this product for troubled skin. It works.