Glowing Skin

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Mar 24, 2010

This cream exfoliates, when you put it on in a circular motion. My nightly routine after cleansing, I put on a generous amount on my face and rubbed it in and after the dead skin falls off, I wipe my face with a rag and I placed second smaller amount on. Looking in the mirror, you just want to kiss yourself and say good morning good-looking. The smell of this cream is so relaxing

Finally that works!

Posted by Reviewer1461198 on Apr 19, 2010

This stuff works. I'm a nurse and I always looking for cream or lotion to treat my dry hands. When I saw this product along with my favorite Almond oil order, I decided to try it. Its been 2 weeks I've used it, I can't help noticing my hands. Its smooth, brighten, and lessen the wrinkles as well. I use it at night and put gloves or socks on my hands so it can penetrate to my skin. I highly recommend this product for those who has very dry skin and wrinkle hands. Try it! You will be amaze. I can't help looking at my hands every day. I feel very confident to show off my hands.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 05, 2011

The DMEA in this cream is the magic ingredient. It works on fine lines and firmness. After 2 weeks, results are noticeable. This is a great product that compares with much pricier brands. The scent upon using is sorta pineapple like, then gets a little stronger when absorbed, but it's gone by morning. Since it's used at night, that's ok. Besides, when people start asking if you've had WORK done....it makes it soooooo worth it. Yay!!

skin eternal

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Mar 17, 2010

the intense smell of the cream negated all benefis for me as I was not able to use it again, even though as a product it might be good

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3296243 on Apr 24, 2010

Hate it made my face burn and my skin breakout and developed really dry skin...so obviously didnt work

Patsy Lyon

Posted by Reviewer3081642 on Jan 01, 2009

This cream goes hand in hand with the serum. Applied sparingly over the serum it keeps the skin soft and well protected. Hyaluronic acid once again,being an ingredient and present in all the connective tissue of the body,our skin being the largest organ, it sells itself. I highly recommend it. I use it as a night cream also.

i like it

Posted by 4707366616330657221 on Aug 06, 2013

already smell it smells so good, I board the mixed to oily skin and it suits me well

Very nice night cream! MINUS contains benzyl alcohol and Dimethicone!

Posted by Ujinia on Mar 04, 2015

I lie the smell and the texture of this cream, it's very creamy with very good absorbtion. I think that it will work great for dry skin! I have comby skin and i''m using it for 2 weeks now and the results are very promising.. but at summer time i think it will be too heavy for my comby skin... Update: 26/02/2015 just read that it ingridients contains benzyl alcohol and Dimethicone , wont buy again... Έχω μεικτό δέρμα με τάση για σπυράκια. Η κρέμα μυρίζει πολύ απαλά και ωραία, απλώνεται εύκολα και απορροφάται αμέσως! Ξεβάφομαι και βάζω λεπτή στρώση της κρέμας ώστε να μην νιώθω παστωμένη.. με το που την βάλεις νιώθεις ελαφρά τσιμπηματάκια μέχρι να απορροφηθεί και μετά η έχεις την αίσθηση ενυδάτωσης και ελαστικότητας! Και το δέρμα σου αποκτά πιο ομοιόμορφο τόνο μέρα με την μέρα! Πατήστε στο όνομα μου για να δείτε και άλλα σχόλια για τα προϊόντα που έχω χρησιμοποιήσει! Και αν σας φάνηκε χρήσιμο το σχόλιο μου πατήστε στο ‘YES’ κουμπί

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by Reviewer3186804 on Oct 08, 2008

The Kiwi smell was so strong, it made me sick to keep smelling it. I had to throw away both jars.

Heavy and Greasy Feeling

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on May 19, 2010

This is very greasy feeling and greasy looking on your face. A little goes a very long way. It smells okay while applying it but then gets a funky smell after a bit. I don't like how heavy and greasy it is and honestly don't see where it works like the other reviewers have stated. Maybe it works for some but I wouldn't buy it again.