Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

Not convinced yet

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 25, 2012

For me this cream wasnt as WOW as it was to other reviewers, I like that it is rich, but would like to see a wow effect on my skin as well. So far, after 3 months use, I havent seen any, which is a pitty because the ingredient list is impressive and the hopes were high. Didnt notice the skin brightening up, tightening up, getting more even, smaller pores, less lines...none so far. Im half way thorugh the jar, so will report if something changes.

Love this cream MINUS THE DIMETHICONE!! Get the DAY CREAM version instead!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jul 12, 2014

Everything about this cream is so perfect, including most of the ingredients and makes your skin glow MINUS the DIMETHICONE which stops the skin renewal process! It would be great if Source Naturals switch the DIMETHICONE with vegetable glycerin instead or just leave it out altogether!! However, I found that the DAY CREAM version does not have DIMETHICONE, however it doesn't also have panthenol (vitamin B) and also cocoa butter either. But I much rather use the Day cream version without the DIMETHICONE as DIMETHICONE prematurely ages your skin by trapping in bacteria and dirt. The DIMETHICONE makes the cream spread easier but I don't mind it being a little pasty as the DIMETHICONE makes my skin feel greasy. I'm not sure if this is related, but after using this cream, I got an eye stye for the first time in my life. Makes sense as the DIMETHICONE traps everything under the skin by making a plastic silicone layer over your face. This cream might be good for winter in windy situations when skiing! Otherwise the citric scent of the cream is nice and I love the vitamin c and msm and coenzyme q10 content. With this night cream version, it is necessary to do facial masks with alpha hydroxy or other agent that cleanses the face. However I have to say within a week of using this cream,my skin has been glowing and looking great! I recently bought the DAY CREAM version without the DIMETHICONE so will update and compare notes later. UPDATE: I have tried the day version of this cream, and I love it so much more! It is just as moisturising and makes your skin glow without the heavy feeling. I would use the night cream version for cold windy situations, esp for skiing etc, but for everyday and night I much prefer the skin eternal day cream.

Excellent anti-aging cream

Posted by Reviewer2984269 on Oct 29, 2007

Great for the price as well as the results - smooth skin, brighter complexion, less fine lines after about two weeks. Comparable to Perricone skin care line - very pricey in comparison. Great buy!

Reliable Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 21, 2009

I use this lovely cream as a night cream and also to counter the signs of aging on the backs of my hands. I appreciate the quality ingredients and clean smell, plus the fact that it doesn't leave a greasy layer on my skin. I trust Source Naturals products and this cream is no exception. It's my favorite night cream, and I will continue to purchase, especially from iHerbs, which is my all time favorite supplements store.

skin eternal

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Mar 17, 2010

the intense smell of the cream negated all benefis for me as I was not able to use it again, even though as a product it might be good