Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

Excellent anti-aging cream

Posted by Reviewer2984269 on Oct 29, 2007

Great for the price as well as the results - smooth skin, brighter complexion, less fine lines after about two weeks. Comparable to Perricone skin care line - very pricey in comparison. Great buy!

Smells heavenly, but is a bit heavy.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This cream smells heavenly, like pineapple, only better. It is a rich cream that is better used in night time. It is full of beneficial ingredients, like Lipoic Acid, DMAE, C-Ester, CoQ10 & HA. Really good and affordable purchase. For daytime Derma E Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Cream is the best cream ever! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Reliable Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 21, 2009

I use this lovely cream as a night cream and also to counter the signs of aging on the backs of my hands. I appreciate the quality ingredients and clean smell, plus the fact that it doesn't leave a greasy layer on my skin. I trust Source Naturals products and this cream is no exception. It's my favorite night cream, and I will continue to purchase, especially from iHerbs, which is my all time favorite supplements store.

Patsy Lyon

Posted by Reviewer3081642 on Jan 01, 2009

This cream goes hand in hand with the serum. Applied sparingly over the serum it keeps the skin soft and well protected. Hyaluronic acid once again,being an ingredient and present in all the connective tissue of the body,our skin being the largest organ, it sells itself. I highly recommend it. I use it as a night cream also.

Glowing Skin

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Mar 24, 2010

This cream exfoliates, when you put it on in a circular motion. My nightly routine after cleansing, I put on a generous amount on my face and rubbed it in and after the dead skin falls off, I wipe my face with a rag and I placed second smaller amount on. Looking in the mirror, you just want to kiss yourself and say good morning good-looking. The smell of this cream is so relaxing