New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

Works even for my oily/combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on May 31, 2009

I had this cream in my cupboard for months. I have oily/combination skin that tends to breakout from oily/creamy products. About 2 months ago, I decided to try this cream. I was surprised that it makes my skin smoother and I had little outbreak! I use it in the day followed by desert essence age reversal mineral sunscreen. (These are creamy products yet the first time I experience little outbreak!) I use this cream at night for my entire face and neck. I live in Singapore, it's very hot here, but I like this cream. First time I like creams.

Not convinced yet

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 25, 2012

For me this cream wasnt as WOW as it was to other reviewers, I like that it is rich, but would like to see a wow effect on my skin as well. So far, after 3 months use, I havent seen any, which is a pitty because the ingredient list is impressive and the hopes were high. Didnt notice the skin brightening up, tightening up, getting more even, smaller pores, less lines...none so far. Im half way thorugh the jar, so will report if something changes.

Excellent anti-aging cream

Posted by Reviewer2984269 on Oct 29, 2007

Great for the price as well as the results - smooth skin, brighter complexion, less fine lines after about two weeks. Comparable to Perricone skin care line - very pricey in comparison. Great buy!

Reliable Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 21, 2009

I use this lovely cream as a night cream and also to counter the signs of aging on the backs of my hands. I appreciate the quality ingredients and clean smell, plus the fact that it doesn't leave a greasy layer on my skin. I trust Source Naturals products and this cream is no exception. It's my favorite night cream, and I will continue to purchase, especially from iHerbs, which is my all time favorite supplements store.

skin eternal

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Mar 17, 2010

the intense smell of the cream negated all benefis for me as I was not able to use it again, even though as a product it might be good