Love it

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Apr 06, 2015

It's a heavy cream and good for winter climate,it is just what my face need it

a bit too strong for me

Posted by 4820096994649992254 on Apr 06, 2015

I think it si a bit too harsh for my skin, it doesn't sink in well, and I can wash it off in the morning. But on the other hand it does seem to firm a skin a little bit

Face cream

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Mar 20, 2015

Consistent, good-quality DMAE cream. Helps give your face some get up and go in the morning.

HORRIBLE ! Had an allergic reaction !

Posted by 5682482770934502569 on Mar 18, 2015

As I write this review, I am covered in rashes on my neck and décolleté and I don't have sensitive skin. Luckly, I did not apply it on my face. Also this product has a very strong and unpleasant smell.

Exotic experience against harmful enviroment

Posted by Loredana on Mar 14, 2015

I really enjoyed using this cream in the evening. The sent is rather intensive, but me liking the smell of such fruits didn't mind it. The texture allows quick absorption leaving a thin layer on surface. In the mornings I have had noticed more elasticity and firmness.

Very nice night cream! MINUS contains benzyl alcohol and Dimethicone!

Posted by Ujinia on Mar 04, 2015

I lie the smell and the texture of this cream, it's very creamy with very good absorbtion. I think that it will work great for dry skin! I have comby skin and i''m using it for 2 weeks now and the results are very promising.. but at summer time i think it will be too heavy for my comby skin... Update: 26/02/2015 just read that it ingridients contains benzyl alcohol and Dimethicone , wont buy again... Έχω μεικτό δέρμα με τάση για σπυράκια. Η κρέμα μυρίζει πολύ απαλά και ωραία, απλώνεται εύκολα και απορροφάται αμέσως! Ξεβάφομαι και βάζω λεπτή στρώση της κρέμας ώστε να μην νιώθω παστωμένη.. με το που την βάλεις νιώθεις ελαφρά τσιμπηματάκια μέχρι να απορροφηθεί και μετά η έχεις την αίσθηση ενυδάτωσης και ελαστικότητας! Και το δέρμα σου αποκτά πιο ομοιόμορφο τόνο μέρα με την μέρα! Πατήστε στο όνομα μου για να δείτε και άλλα σχόλια για τα προϊόντα που έχω χρησιμοποιήσει! Και αν σας φάνηκε χρήσιμο το σχόλιο μου πατήστε στο ‘YES’ κουμπί

Good

Posted by 5153537869061705387 on Mar 01, 2015

As it says, this is a very "thick" creme, and best to use at night before bed. Works well.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 01, 2015

good

Mejor que muchas cremas de alta gama

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Feb 28, 2015

Esta crema tiene una textura, olor y efecto en la piel como cremas de alta gama que ya probé. Definitivamente volveré a comprarla porque me ha encantado. Eso sí, huele muy dulce, es como aplicarse mermelada pero, es estupenda.

Decent cream. Bad smell.

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Feb 21, 2015

This cream feels hydrating and us a good anti aging treatment, but it smells like ammonia.