Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 05, 2011

The DMEA in this cream is the magic ingredient. It works on fine lines and firmness. After 2 weeks, results are noticeable. This is a great product that compares with much pricier brands. The scent upon using is sorta pineapple like, then gets a little stronger when absorbed, but it's gone by morning. Since it's used at night, that's ok. Besides, when people start asking if you've had WORK done....it makes it soooooo worth it. Yay!!

skin eternal

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Mar 17, 2010

the intense smell of the cream negated all benefis for me as I was not able to use it again, even though as a product it might be good

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3296243 on Apr 24, 2010

Hate it made my face burn and my skin breakout and developed really dry skin...so obviously didnt work

Patsy Lyon

Posted by Reviewer3081642 on Jan 01, 2009

This cream goes hand in hand with the serum. Applied sparingly over the serum it keeps the skin soft and well protected. Hyaluronic acid once again,being an ingredient and present in all the connective tissue of the body,our skin being the largest organ, it sells itself. I highly recommend it. I use it as a night cream also.

skin reaction

Posted by Reviewer2781861 on Aug 26, 2009

I had a reaction to this cream and the Source Natural Serum. It caused the skin on my face to be rough, red itchy and bumpy. I Had to throw both away. I use a homemade vitamin c serum on my face everyday so don't know if that helped cause my problem.

i like it

Posted by 4707366616330657221 on Aug 06, 2013

already smell it smells so good, I board the mixed to oily skin and it suits me well

Very nice night cream! MINUS contains benzyl alcohol and Dimethicone!

Posted by Ujinia on Mar 04, 2015

I lie the smell and the texture of this cream, it's very creamy with very good absorbtion. I think that it will work great for dry skin! I have comby skin and i''m using it for 2 weeks now and the results are very promising.. but at summer time i think it will be too heavy for my comby skin... Update: 26/02/2015 just read that it ingridients contains benzyl alcohol and Dimethicone , wont buy again... Έχω μεικτό δέρμα με τάση για σπυράκια. Η κρέμα μυρίζει πολύ απαλά και ωραία, απλώνεται εύκολα και απορροφάται αμέσως! Ξεβάφομαι και βάζω λεπτή στρώση της κρέμας ώστε να μην νιώθω παστωμένη.. με το που την βάλεις νιώθεις ελαφρά τσιμπηματάκια μέχρι να απορροφηθεί και μετά η έχεις την αίσθηση ενυδάτωσης και ελαστικότητας! Και το δέρμα σου αποκτά πιο ομοιόμορφο τόνο μέρα με την μέρα! Πατήστε στο όνομα μου για να δείτε και άλλα σχόλια για τα προϊόντα που έχω χρησιμοποιήσει! Και αν σας φάνηκε χρήσιμο το σχόλιο μου πατήστε στο ‘YES’ κουμπί

Heavy and Greasy Feeling

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on May 19, 2010

This is very greasy feeling and greasy looking on your face. A little goes a very long way. It smells okay while applying it but then gets a funky smell after a bit. I don't like how heavy and greasy it is and honestly don't see where it works like the other reviewers have stated. Maybe it works for some but I wouldn't buy it again.

sigh.

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Sep 11, 2015

i really wanted to love this cream. i was so excited to try it. but, sadly, i can't love it. the smell is honestly awful. and i'm at 30 minutes now, and it isn't going away. my face is tingling from the cream a bit -- still. and i just looked in the mirror and my face is a bit red. maybe if you use the cream for a few days, your skin will adjust to whatever is making it tingle/sting? i don't know. but i'm not going to be able to get past the smell to find out. i also wish i had paid more attention to some of the not-so-great ingredients (dimethicone and bisulfite). i was giddy over it having c-ester in it (rather than ester-c), which is supposed to be really absorbable by the skin. and it has a lot of other really wonderful ingredients. but i don't want to put dimethicone or any kind of sulfites on my body. but, truthfully, even without any not-great ingredients in it, the smell would still make me not be able to use it. shame.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by Reviewer3186804 on Oct 08, 2008

The Kiwi smell was so strong, it made me sick to keep smelling it. I had to throw away both jars.