Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by Reviewer2198287 on Mar 10, 2010

I have an allergic reaction to this product.

Doesn't absorb, peels off

Posted by Reviewer1868213 on Mar 15, 2010

I found this product to be terrible! I like Source Naturals supplement products, but this product feels waxing on the skin and when I touch my face it tends to peel off. It isn't absorbing and seems to be pretty useless except for the tropical smell. Iherb doesn't let you return your products once they are opened so I think you should definitely THINK TWICE before buying this product, especially from iherb!

Skin Eternal Cream by Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on May 04, 2009

Used with the same company's Hyaluronic Serum at night, I saw immediate results in moisturizing and wrinkle reduction on my 59-year-old, neglected skin. While it's on it has a yellowing effect on my skin which disappears with washing. Only a problem during the day, for obvious reasons. A product I will continue to use - as long as it continues to work.

smells devine!

Posted by Reviewer3350891 on Apr 11, 2010

I bought this face cream for my boyfriend who is into natural and organic products. He is very impressed with how incredibly soft his skin feels, not to mention how yummy it smells to me. We would both highly recommend Source Naturals.

face lift in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2184303 on May 25, 2009

I use this product at night along with the skin Serun in the day. This cream is more moisturizing so I sometimes use it in the day as well

excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1900715 on Mar 31, 2009

This cream is excellent, and rivals any cream on the market, most of which have much higher price tags. And it is actually good for your skin, I would not hesitate to recommend this.

One of the best I ever used

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on May 07, 2010

You have to try it until you can say it is as great as the reviews says!!! I have combinated skin and I use nourishing creams very carefully, but this one is so good and skin becomes smooth and gentle. Highly recommended! Will order it again. Absolutely! Even to Europe to Latvia I got it in less than two weeks. Lovin it!

Really nice!

Posted by Reviewer2812482 on Apr 24, 2010

I have combined skin, and used 3 different creams; 1 for my eye-zone, 1 for my T-zone and 1 for my cheeks. But I could still se the wrinkles beginning to come around my eyes( I´m in my mid-20´s). This cream does all the work of theese 3 creams did all-together, just better! My skin feels smooth instantly, and really moistourized. I even can use this under my eyes, and it is clearly taking away the dry skin here and so the wrinkles go away, and the skin appears much more even. It is like baby-skin. It is like my skin is eating this cream. I use it in day time as well. And it smells fantastic. The price is very low! So thank you.

Great feel, really helped with the crows feet.

Posted by Reviewer1663873 on Jun 02, 2010

I really like it! This product has a nice clean smell to it, is not greasy and the skin feels smoother almost immediately. It seemed to really make a difference around my eyes, 'lifting' the bags and softening the wrinkles around my eyes. :)

makes great improvement

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Jun 03, 2010

I am very impressed with this product. It makes my skin look much better and feel much better. Wrinkles are fading away and tone is greatly improved.