Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

Finally that works!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1461198 on Apr 19, 2010

This stuff works. I'm a nurse and I always looking for cream or lotion to treat my dry hands. When I saw this product along with my favorite Almond oil order, I decided to try it. Its been 2 weeks I've used it, I can't help noticing my hands. Its smooth, brighten, and lessen the wrinkles as well. I use it at night and put gloves or socks on my hands so it can penetrate to my skin. I highly recommend this product for those who has very dry skin and wrinkle hands. Try it! You will be amaze. I can't help looking at my hands every day. I feel very confident to show off my hands.

skin reaction

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2781861 on Aug 26, 2009

I had a reaction to this cream and the Source Natural Serum. It caused the skin on my face to be rough, red itchy and bumpy. I Had to throw both away. I use a homemade vitamin c serum on my face everyday so don't know if that helped cause my problem.

Horrible

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3296243 on Apr 24, 2010

Hate it made my face burn and my skin breakout and developed really dry skin...so obviously didnt work

Patsy Lyon

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3081642 on Jan 01, 2009

This cream goes hand in hand with the serum. Applied sparingly over the serum it keeps the skin soft and well protected. Hyaluronic acid once again,being an ingredient and present in all the connective tissue of the body,our skin being the largest organ, it sells itself. I highly recommend it. I use it as a night cream also.

Glowing Skin

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Mar 24, 2010

This cream exfoliates, when you put it on in a circular motion. My nightly routine after cleansing, I put on a generous amount on my face and rubbed it in and after the dead skin falls off, I wipe my face with a rag and I placed second smaller amount on. Looking in the mirror, you just want to kiss yourself and say good morning good-looking. The smell of this cream is so relaxing