Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

Finally that works!

Posted by Reviewer1461198 From California on Apr 19, 2010

This stuff works. I'm a nurse and I always looking for cream or lotion to treat my dry hands. When I saw this product along with my favorite Almond oil order, I decided to try it. Its been 2 weeks I've used it, I can't help noticing my hands. Its smooth, brighten, and lessen the wrinkles as well. I use it at night and put gloves or socks on my hands so it can penetrate to my skin. I highly recommend this product for those who has very dry skin and wrinkle hands. Try it! You will be amaze. I can't help looking at my hands every day. I feel very confident to show off my hands.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1874641 From Canada on Mar 05, 2011

The DMEA in this cream is the magic ingredient. It works on fine lines and firmness. After 2 weeks, results are noticeable. This is a great product that compares with much pricier brands. The scent upon using is sorta pineapple like, then gets a little stronger when absorbed, but it's gone by morning. Since it's used at night, that's ok. Besides, when people start asking if you've had WORK done....it makes it soooooo worth it. Yay!!

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by Reviewer2198287 From Florida on Mar 10, 2010

I have an allergic reaction to this product.

Doesn't absorb, peels off

Posted by Reviewer1868213 From Colorado on Mar 15, 2010

I found this product to be terrible! I like Source Naturals supplement products, but this product feels waxing on the skin and when I touch my face it tends to peel off. It isn't absorbing and seems to be pretty useless except for the tropical smell. Iherb doesn't let you return your products once they are opened so I think you should definitely THINK TWICE before buying this product, especially from iherb!

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3296243 From Michigan on Apr 24, 2010

Hate it made my face burn and my skin breakout and developed really dry skin...so obviously didnt work